Chapter 1: the begining

The impractical Blunders weren't always what they are today. They started in March, 2020, during the coronavirus outbreak. At that time they were just four girls who loved the Impractical Jokers. They knew exactly what to call themselves, The Impractical Wonders. They were the all girl version of Impractical Jokers. Eventually the woman that was the James Murray of the group couldn't be a part of The Impractical Blunders, because it was to much at the time. Impractically Audra stepped up after a few days of there only being three jokers. She was a kid, just like the other three were. Impractical Jokers Fan 2020 loved the Impractical Wonders. He knew the Joe of the group, Impr.acticaljokersfan before all of this began, so he was one of the first followers and a huge fan. They had only done a couple of short edits on the joker that they portrayed before Audra joined. After a week they had gone live with their first episode of Impractical Wonders. But then impractical jokers 2020 needed to take a break. The others searched for a long time but they couldn't find a girl that was okay with being an Impractical Wonder, so they had to get a guy. That guy was no other than impractical jokers fan 2020, their biggest fan at the time. He was a temporary Sal of the group and couldn't wait to start. The Impractical Wonders has done one episode after that then it happened.