CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

CHAPTER EIGHTEENDEAD PARENTS, LIVING BESTIES"why don't you run from me"˚✧₊⁎*⁎⁺˳✧༚

CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
DEAD PARENTS, LIVING BESTIES
"why don't you run from me"
˚✧₊*⁎⁺˳✧༚

     No one stopped running until they reached camp. After some time, Dylan gave up trying to run back to Lincoln, instead cooperating with Finn when he pulled her towards the direction of the camp. Tension was thick between them all, but the main focus was getting back. Now that they had reached the gates, Bellamy decided to break that tension filled silence.

     "You got anything to say?" Bellamy asked, panting. It was directed towards Dylan and Finn, seeing as the two were glaring wildly at him. Finn quickly responded.

     "Yeah. I told you no guns!" He barked, Dylan almost having to hold him back. Bellamy ran a hand through his hair, scoffing at the Collins boy. In his mind, he had just saved all of their asses from being grounder dinner. Finn viewed it entirely differently. Dylan viewed it entirely differently.

"I told you we couldn't trust the Grounders. I was right." Clarke stated in a matter of fact tone. Dylan was going wipe that damn look straight of her face.

"I was right my ass!" She exclaimed. "If Jasper hadn't gotten all trigger happy, they wouldn't have fired the arrows in the first place!" Dylan growled.

Octavia stepped infront of Jasper, arms folded over her chest. "Back off Dylan." She warned. Dylan narrowed her eyes.

"I get that your blinded by this puppy love thing you've got going on, but you can't be that stupid Octavia. Your stupid little boyfriend right here is a paranoid little pshyco who's glad to kill all grounders!" Octavia backed down. It made sense. Lately, Jasper had been more and more angsty about the grounders. Actually, ever since that day by the river when he was speared, he had been paranoid about the grounders. Dylan's completely right, she realized.

"Why didn't you tell me what you were up to?" Raven interrupted, confusion and disappointment swirling in her brown orbs as she stared at her boyfriend. He avoided her eyes.

"I tried, but you were too busy making bullets for your gun." He mutter sourly.

Bellamy stepped closer to Spacewalker. "You're lucky she brought that! They came there to kill you, Finn." He spat. Dylan rolled her eyes.

"You don't know that! Jasper fired the first shot!" Dylan repeated. "Who handed him a gun anyways? I just wanna talk!"

"You ruined everything." Octavia realized, glaring at Jasper. Sitting beside him by the bridge, he was the only one who saw the apparent grounders.