Camping With Nonstrangers, Who're Pretty Strange

"Is this.. is this how we all die?!" Kaito cried.

"No! It can't! It just can't end like this! I haven't even gotten married yet!" Kokichi said sobbing into his scarf.

"I'm going to die with a bunch of idiots!" Hiyoko cried aloud. 

"Dammit! Where the hell are the teachers?!" Fuyuhiko shouted. 

"Guys just relax, if we pray to Atua then maybe we'll be okay."

"Eeh! S-someone just grabbed my butt!" Himiko yelled out.

"Heh, sorry my hand must've slipped.."

Suddenly there was a loud boom that came from one of the cabins across from theirs. 

"OH SHIT! OH SHIT! OH SHIT!!" Kaito swore out loud as he tightened his grip on Maki, tears running down his face.

"Are we really going to die?!" Shuichi thought to himself. 

You may be wondering, "what the hell is going on?" Well it all started on a regular Hope's Peak morning...

Most of the students were working on the idea of where their next class trip should be, while others made plans on when they should go. Everyone was working on something productive, except for the three stooges, Kaito, Kokichi and Shuichi along with Keebo and Rantaro. 

Instead of being useful, they were arguing about something that happened last Friday. 

"It was totally Kokichi's fault!" Rantaro said, pointing at Kokichi. 

"What? Nuh-uh! It was the stupid robots fault! He was the one who was supposed to be watching our stuff, remember!"

"Are you seriously trying to blame this one me Kokichi?! If I remember correctly, Shuichi gave you and Kaito the directives to watch over our stuff!"

"W-wait a minute! Don't try putting me in it! Shuichi didn't give me a role to do!"

"Either way, it's because of you guys our wallets were stolen!" Shuichi shouted at them all. 

As they continued arguing, they were unaware of the angry looks they've been receiving from their fellow classmates. 

"Would you idiots just shut up already!" Maki said, glaring at them.

"It would be a total help if you guys just shut up for a moment and come help us!" Kaede said pouting at the boys.

"Nyeh, my head hurts now because of you guys arguing so much.." 

"See! Look! You made Himiko's head hurt, you degenerates!"

They stopped arguing just to listen to what they had to say.

"If you wouldn't mind explaining, why are you guys arguing?" Kirumi came up to them asking. 

The boys were silent for a moment until they started talking over each other trying to tell their sides of the story. 

"SILENCE!" Keade shouted clearly pissed off now.

"S-sorry Kaede.." Shuichi held his head down.

"Now Rantaro, please tell me what happened."

"Last Friday Kaito had suggested that we should go camping together since it's something we haven't done together yet, everyone was on board so the plan was to get packed and ready and we'd all catch a bus to the campsite that he suggested to us.

The thing is the campsite was for anyone to camp at, so that meant we'd be sleeping with a lot of strangers around. But of course none of us but Kaito knew that until we had already gotten there. We met a few of the strangers who seemed really friendly and we were starting to think, "hey, maybe this camping trip won't be so bad after all."