Jailbreak! (Fail)

"Hey can you pass the toilet paper." Kaito asked Ryoma as he was sitting on the toilet in a jail cell.

"Are you seriously going to take a shit with us in here?!" Kokichi yelled at him as he lifted his chin from his palm.

"I already said I had to go! I'm sorry but I can't hold it in!"

"Just learn to hold it in!" Shuichi said as he turned to face his friend, quickly regretting it from the sight he saw.

"I think it'd be best to just let him go. I think it'd be worst If he shitted himself.." Ryoma said, passing the toilet roll off to him.

What could've possibly happened here? Well Shuichi, Kaito, Kokichi and Ryoma are currently in jail. Why? Simple really, they tried breaking into a car. Not just any car, headmaster Jin Kirigiri's car..

"Dammit Kokichi! Why does your car suck ass?!"

"My car does not suck ass Kaito!"

"Can you two stop arguing." Ryoma said as he sat up, "where are we going anyway Kokichi?"

"Oh, we're just going to pay good old Kirigiri a late night visit." Kokichi said with a wide smile as he briefly turned his head to Ryoma.

"Why would you be driving us to the Kirigiri residence?" Shuichi asked him.

"That bastard took my brand new pack of Grape Panta!" He said whining.

"T-that still doesn't answer my question Kokichi! What are you planning to do?!"

"I plan to break into his car! Duh!"

"Holy shit are you serious?!" Kaito exclaimed.

"Totally serious! If he thinks I'm going to wait a whole two and a half weeks just to finally drink my Panta, then he has another thing coming!"

"We could go to jail Kokichi!"

"Not If we don't get cauuught. Besides, we got Ryoma with us and he's an already experienced criminal!"

".." Ryoma stared Kokichi down. If looks could kill..

"You can drop me off here." Shuichi said, already getting ready to unstrap his seat belt.

"NO! You guys are supposed to be my friends! So you guys gotta help meee!"

"We're not friends, we're acquaintances."

"Yup that totally didn't hurt my feelings Ryoma!"

"Um I'd love to help you out Kokichi, but I really don't want to end up in jail."

"Ugggh! You guys are being a bunch of wusses!! None of you guys got the balls to help me out!"

"Hey, I got balls!" Kaito shouted.

"Y-Yeah! Me too!" Shuichi said as well.

They all looked over at Ryoma who just shrugged.

"Then prove it by helping me out!"

It was a big risk to take, and a big risk they were willing to take. After all, Kaito and Shuichi's pride was on the line.

As they got closer to their headmaster's house they started to feel some doubt, "Y'know.. maybe it's okay not to have balls?" Kaito said as he laughed nervously.

"Did you just say that outloud?" Ryoma said, sticking a candy cigarette towards him as he raised his brows.

"It's too late to back out now! We're already here!" As Kokichi said that he slowly pulled up towards the curb. "So here's the plan. Kaito, you'll help me break into the car while Ryoma keeps watch. Thanks to his height, Someone might just mistake him for a garden gnome or something. Shuichi, you'll be our getaway driver!"