Expression of peace

Morning at 7 am.

Girl: Ma'am please write the address you want the flower's and message to deliver.
Lady: yes I wrote it on that register. Please make sure shehnaaz writes the message her word's  give life to those flower.

A girl entering with a bright smile .
Girl: thank you miss!!
Lady: You must be shehnaaz. My best frnd is admirer of your writing.
Sana: really.. that's so sweet.
Lady :I'm leaving today for my higher studies so want  to send him flowers ....
Sana: of course... I'll help you with selection I can understand your feelings right now. Do not worry we'll send him monthly two bouquet on your behalf.
Lady: ohh that's so sweet.
Boy: I want flowers to show my care.
Sana: yellow it is...excuse me miss customers waiting.
Lady: sure..l will pay for all your flowers.
Sana : not at all girl. It's free when emotions are involved. Vaise bhi i don't run this flower's  corner for money.
Boy: haha she's right she believes flowers convey feelings and soothes all pain.
Sana: true. Sir please your delivery address there on the register.
.
.
.
.
Shukla Mension.
8'oclock

Ting tong..

Rita: yes..!!
Boy: ma'am flowers.
Rita: for whom?!
Boy: ma'am naam toh nhi hai par sir k liye hai unki frnd ne send kiye hai.
Rita: okay.....kashi jaa k Sid k room mai rakh aao.
Kashi: Sid baba, andar aa jau??
Sid: haa, bolo?!
Kashi: yeh....
Sid glancing at those flower's..,

Gerbera Daisy is another ‘I Love You’ flower that can begin your love story on a romantic note. Rewarded as the fifth most popular flower in the world, Gerbera daisy represent cheerfulness and innocence.
Yes destiny played it and here's the beginning of the New Love story....
Destinated mistake isn't.
Sid was surprised and saw a note started reading...,

"Every time you see these blooms, remember someone is thinking of you!Take care of yourself. I have been waiting for you to smile"

With a cute emoji smiling loud.
Sid could not resist but smiled.
But did not see any name...but a shop logo.

He thought maybe by mistake.... unfortunately was true is was a address swap bunglow 201 with 207.
(Some people write 1 jo seven jaise lagta hai i personally experience this swap anyways) .

Sid without stressing much ordered kashi to let flower's in the vas and put the message into the side drower to his bed. And left for the office.
.........................................

Northern Lights Event planners.

Yes that's the name of the company. Owned by shehbaaz gifted by his father but most of the site work is seen and done by shehnaaz. While official works and paperwork are done by shehbaaz.

Shehbaaz: lo aa gayi saana. Ho gayi aapki phoolon ki dukan band.

Sana: haa hi gayi..!
Shehbaaz: then get ready you have site meeting . Paperwork ho gaya bas ye adress hai inn se jaakar milna hai.
Sana: ye fashion show wala event hai.?!
Baaz: hmm..tum jaake brand owner aur jo b unki requirements hai dkh lo.
Sana: sure. I did good homework on the show and it's requirements just wanted to check their textile and clothes so the set can be designed accordingly.
Baaz: no doubt the sponsor's choosed us.
Sana: okay will leave by 11am.

So next part will be
" the first meet" ...........
Comment your views on story line..
Show your Love and support through comments I'll be reading all.  Thoda late update ho gaya but trust be if you guys put in support will definitely manage to write soon.
Vote and comment your views.