SBBHW chp. 10

Matthew P.O.V
1
2
3
" aaaaaaaaaaa WTF MATTHEW ESPINOSA IM ABOUT TO CHOP OFF YOU BALL AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT IF YOU DON'T THOSE SNAKES OUT OF MY ROOM RIGHT NOW YOU LITTLE FUCKER.!" Riley scream so loud I can hear her from the kitchen. " Matthew what did you do to that poor girl she doesn't deserve that." Lucy said stroking my arm. " but Lu it funny and she deserves it. "
" Matt seriously don't or else your not getting any this month 😏." She had pure lust in her eyes. Matt Matt calm down you can do this no I can't. I grabbed her and kiss her hard and pin her against the table well you know where this leads.

Riley's P.O.V
I grabbed the snake with my hanger and threw it across the window. I swear I shit my pants, like why would he put I big ass snake that's mess up.
I grabbed my car key and decide to go to the lake near my house. It was nice and calmed me down, the breeze was cool the sun was setting it's the perfect scenery until someone came and ruined the moment.
"Hi do I know you and can you get out of my face before I kicked your ass." the boy chuckled.
" Hi I'm Nash one of Matt best friend and your really pretty." he said taking a seat by me.
" Oh yea the guy with blue eyes am try to hit on me my first day at school." we both started laughing.

" I liked the prank you pulled on Matt the other day that was epic girl." he made this funny face.
" Yeah it was so is there a reason you came to me today." I raised an eyebrow.
" Yeah just wanted to know you I guess beside you being badass and rebel I want to know your other personalities." I frowned.
" There's no such thing as other personalities it's my attitude towards you....." I said.
" wow your deep, but I still want to know you." Hmm.
" okay well what do u want to know?" I asked outing on a smile.
" How about why do u have those scars on your wrist?" I looked down at my wrist.
" Um well it was not because of cutting but because my ex ex ex boyfriend was pretty abusive and gave me them." I replied.

" Well that's sad but I'm glad you don't cut. So any hobbies?" He said holding my wrist than letting it go.
" Yeah I like to race with cars, play lacrosse, basketball, soccer, volleyball, and somewhat tennis." he looked shocked.
" Well I like lacrosse to and basketball and making vines well I haven't made on yet but I want to try ya know." He shrugs.
" Oh yeah vine we should make one." After making it we thought it was a joke but not knowing we were going to become the top viners ever.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Yeah chapter update so tell me what u think I think it's crappy but hey I put a 15 minute effort so don't judge.
20 votes
10 comments
Till next chapter