The Bad Beginning Chapter 1

To Beatrice-
Darling,dearest,dead.
Lemony Snicket:if you are interested in stories with happy endings,then you would be better off somewhere else. In this story,not only is there no happy ending,the is no happy beginning, and very few happy things in the middle. My name is lemony Snicket. It is my solemn duty to bring light of the sorry history of the Baudelaire children and Five teens and one robot with powers as it happened so many years ago.  But you in the audience have no such obligation,and i would advise all our viewers to turn away immediately and read something more pleasant instead. This story wil be dreadful,melancholy and calamitous, a word which here means "dreadful and melancholy." This is because not veryny happy things happened in the lives of the Baudelaires and friends. Violet,Klaus and Sunny were intelligent children. Charming and resourceful, they had pleasant facial features and new friends who were in a different realm bit now in their world, but they were extremely unlucky. Most everything that happened to them was rife with misfortune, misery and despair. -Im sorry to tell you this... ... But that's how the story goes.  Violet: briny beach please? She said to the phone on the rail car. "The Baudelaire family lived in an enormous mansion and they met their friends who was the same age as violet except for zane because he's a robot. Violet loved to invent stuff,klaus loves to read he read over 9000 BOOKS and sunny has 4 SHARP TEETH 2 in the top and 2 in the bottom(basically a vampire) their friends have elemental powers their names are Kai hes master of fire Nya the younger sister of Kai and master of water Jay the boyfriend of Nya and master of lightning Zane a nindroid and master of ice lloyd master of energy and cole master of earth. The ninja became good friends with the Baudelaires after saving them from the evil SOG thugs and now lived with the Baudelaires as their bodyguards. Then mr poe(or should i say mr hoe) came with some very bad news. Mr Poe:how do u do? Kai:how u do. Everyone:how do u do. Mr poe:fine thank you. I have bad news Baudelaires your parents perished in a terrible fire.