'to you' #2

゚+*:;;:*゚+*:;;:*

╽ To you #2 ╽

TIMELINE: 2020

Haechan x JOJO
(mention of Jungwoo)

[ A/N Based on the original video, the order would be: Mark >> Haechan >> Jojo >> Jungwoo >> Jhonny ]

゚+*:;;:*゚+*:;;:*

Jojo entered to the room and looked at the camera closely. She fixed her hair and sat on the chair after grabbing the camera.

- They told me there's something special here... -she searched for the video and screamed when she saw Haechan face- oh god if its Haechan saying cringe things to me I'm going to throw this away -she closed her eyes and took a deep breath before she press the play bottom.

>> Haechan To Jojo

- Okay... what I wanted to say to you left my head because of Mark video. I don't know what to say now -Haechan smiled looking at the camera. He stayed in silence for some seconds and adjusted his glasses– umm... I think that for our team, you're our biggest treasure. I remember when you first came to us and we were so amazed because a girl was going to be on our group. And when we all met on the dorms, I knew that there was something special about you that was going to be the factor that the group needed to be what it is now. You are our sunsun, princess and special girl -his face lightly went red and took some minutes for continue talking – I never thought that we would have so much connection from our first conversation and it never crossed my mind that years later I would become your best friend. I feel ... honored and proud because you have improved a lot through the years and it gives me so much happiness to see us grow and that we improve as a person day after day.

- Seeing your relationship with all the members made me realize how charming and excellent you are. You are always there when we need someone to talk to, you are always very helpful to others and even though you are young, you have a very mature way of thinking when it comes to serious issues. I wish I could be like you, you know? For us, you are the perfect combination of cool, intelligence and charm. So please know that we are nothing without you. Without you we would need all of that.

- Maybe I'm always acting like a child and rarely have a serious conversation with you but I hope you always stay happy and stop worrying about the smallest things. We know that you are a perfectionist and need to have total control of everything on your life but remember that sometimes you just have to let the things flows and you are human so errors are not something you should stress so much about. Please know that we are always on your side and you can count on us with everything.

- Let's always be comfortable with each other, talk a lot and depend on each other. I really like you as a person, a best friend and group mate. I feel embarrassed of saying this with a serious tone.... But.... I love you, Jojo, stay with me forever because I don't think I'm going to find another person like you around the world... Bye, Jojo.

When the video finished, Jojo had watery eyes. Deep in her heart, she knew he loves her but he told her everything in such a sincere and open-hearted way that made her emotional. I'm such a crybaby she thought looking up and trying to hold her tears.

-I love you too, Lee Dong Hyuck, I will treat you with food later to celebrate our special friendship- she said to the camera and seconds later started filming her self-video for Jungwoo.

>> Jojo To Jungwoo

-Jungwoo... it's been three years since I met you and I'm still shy around you. I don't know how to say this. I think I need to google how to say everything I want to say without looking like an idiot. -Jojo joked trying to hide how nervous she was – I always think of you as the person that bring the brightest happiness and energy into our group. The year they added you was the hardest one for some of us and somehow you knew how to brighten our days even if it is with minor details such as making us smile with silly jokes or buying me sweets. I'm really thankful with you for that... There are some days on where I think of how hard had been for you to deal with the challenge of debuting with us but I admire how easily you adapted to everything and how comfortable you are with us now. You worked really hard during this years and I hope you feel proud of how good the results are. We are all proud of you -she played with her fingers trying to find the correct words.

- I am very... curious about you. I feel like I know things but I'm losing of much more. You have a bright mind and unique ideas and I'm amazed with how full of qualities you are. But I.. I wish I knew you better. I understand that our compatibility is low and sometimes we don't tolerate each other because our emotional sides often collide but I think that if we make it work, we could have a closer friendship. Wouldn't you like that? Because I do -she looked at the camera and covered her face because she was blushing. She took a deep breath and smiled – I wish I could be closer to you and always be helpful to you. I want to somehow give you back how nice you are to each of us. So please, don't be afraid to open up and share your feelings and worries. And happiness, too. Know that wherever you need comfort, I'll be there with my little arms open to comfort you.

-Jungwoo... don't be afraid of showing your real self and come to me whenever you have trouble with our choreographies -Jojo laughed- I think you are an incredible person and I hope we spent more time and got to experience lot of things together in the future – she put her lips together in a smile and made finger hearts- I love you oppa, thank you for being on our team and being such a special friend to me. Bye, bye, adiós.

Jojo turned off the camera and sat on the chair smiling.

-I feel so embarrassed right now I hope he doesn't laugh at me -she covered her face and screamed in embarrassment- but it felt good to say all this -she smiled and made thumbs up looking at the camera before leaving the room.

*+.*.

🐝 ╽bee