Winter train part 3

Gamora went down the dorms when reaching towards a brown wooden door with a golden number sign says 6. She gently knocks 3 time before speaking. " Claire, it's me, Gamora. " Gamora told her. Claire slowly opens the door and gave out a casual smile when seeing her." Hey, Gamora. What's up? " Claire greeted when leans against the door way with her arms crossed. " i was just checking if you are okay. You left the room all a sudden." gamora said. " yeah, I'm fine. I was just tired. " Claire smiles, trying to hide the truth but Gamora could tell that some thing was wrong. " Claire. You know you can tell me. I won't tell the other if you don't want to. "

Claire sigh like she's in defeat and opened the door wide enough to let Gamora enter. Claire then closes the door then looks at Gamora before changing her expression to a nervous and panic look. " I told rocket that I think he's charming and cute! " she blurted when covering her face by embarrassment. Gamora stood there, speechless by the new information she received. " what!?! " She gasp as Claire continued. " when you guys left to get drinks, we began apologising each other first, and then the next thing...it slipped out! " Claire flops her face onto her bed and let out a groan in embarrassment. " Does anyone know? Or heard you? " Gamora asked. " I hope not. "

( meanwhile )

" she said what? " peter gasp after rocket explained. " she called me charming and cute. " he said and took a sip from peters drink. " hey! That mine! You said didn't want it! " peter yelled. " well now I do! " rocket let out a frustrated sigh and began stroking his furry head. This was difficult for him. " what should I do? should I play it cool? Should I talk to her about it. " rocket asked his friend. " yes, talk to her! " peter agreed on the second choice. " how! " " I am Groot. " groot said, leaving Peter impress. "...well, that's the best advice I've ever heard. " peter complimented, earning a smile from groot. " see, just... be yourself. " Peter told him. Rocket formed a smile. " thanks quill. you know, after what she said, I guess I was kinda surprised.  I mean, I was going to say to her " I'm sorry that I think you beautiful. " " rocket calmly chuckled. After saying it, quill eyes went wide. " what? " peter gasp. " what? " rocket question by peter expression. " did you say that you think she beautiful? " Rocket face was turn to shock by releasing, allowing Peter to ask rocket this one question. " are you attracted to Claire? "

rocket stayed silent and quickly got out from his seat, walked away from peter and groot. " rocket, come on. I was just asking! " Peter yelled while rocket kept on walking when suddenly, someone appeared from behind. " asking about what? " peter screamed from fright when turning to see Drax hold a glass pint of beer. " Jesus, Drax, you scared me. " Peter panted. " what happened. " Drax asked again, which peter began to chuckle. " Drax, don't freak out, okay. I asked rocket if he's attracted to Claire, and he totally does. " after hear that, Drax smash his drink with his muscle hand in rage. " what!?... "

( mean while )

Melody and Arlo sneakily went to the train dorms rooms, finding Claire for payment. They suddenly found room 6. As Arlo was about to knock, Melody stopped him. " wait! We can't just knock. On a count of 3, we kick the door open. 1.2- " Melody has been cut off by Arlo kicking the door open. " ARE YOU INSANE. I said 3! " Melody looks at Arlo that his face was embarrassed. She turns to where his direction to see two couple doing a role play of nurse and doctors.

Melody and Arlo quickly apologise and slowly closes the door like nothing happened. Melody angerly grabs her radio out to call her soldiers. " you said it's room 6 " melody said, angrily. " I did! " her team said. Arlo turned the number 6 the right way round to its correct number, revealing to be number 9. " wait, did you went to the wrong door? " her team laughs." arlo, wrong door! " melody said in frustration. " I know! " as melody was about to walk off, arlo stopped her and spotted Claire walking out the room with Gamora. Melody brings out her radio again. This was there moment. A moment to fix this once and for all. " guys, get ready. I think we found our fox... "