The Beggining

Mom: Y/NNNN!!!!!
You: Dang I'm coming you impatient woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi I'm Y/N I'm 16 years old I'm currently living in the states. I love to dance, sing, sleep, eat and try to stay as FAR AWAY from boys as I can because of..... 

Mom:Y/NNN
HURRY UP OR I'LL LEAVE YOU HERE!!!!!!!!!
You: I never wanted to come anyway. You mumbled then quickly ran to the car.

Your mom has been dating some guy she met online and she decided to move in with him so you were practically forced to come but you decided to not argue and come because of your close connection with your mom, you also wanted to make sure who ever the guy was would treat your mom right. After your father passed away it's been REALLY hard on her.

She wouldn't eat or leave the house or tried dating again until now 5 years later and you can tell she really loves him so you decided to meet him and make sure he will treat your mom right. As you headed to the Airport you were feeling sad having to leave your friends but you promise you'd TRY to visit them if you could. The car ride was silent until you arrived at the Airport.

Mom: Ok let's go in and see if we're not late because of you
You: Well if you didn't make me clean my room last night before we cane here I would have gone to sleep early and been on time. Mom: As if, you aslways fall asleep at 5:15 in the morning then wake up at 8:00 in the afternoon!!!!!!! And that's on PERIOD!
You: Mom NEVER say that again!
Mom: Sorry I thought it would be fun. You just shake your head cringing at what she just said.