The Unexpected surprise..?!?!

You woke up the next morning by the sunrise hitting your face.(Not literally) You were SO comfy in your bed you didn't want to get out but you knew you had to unpack and plus you were hungry to. You stayed in your bed for a few minutes until you were fully awake. Then you decided to have breakfast first so you headed to look for the dining room.

All you remembered was that it was on the second and floor so you looked around not knowing where you were anymore, and at this point you were just opening random doors hoping that you would find it because you were starving!!!!! Suddenly you heard a voice and footsteps in a room and you thought it was probably the dining room so without thinking or listening you slowly opened the door.

You were looking around just to see ANOTHER bedroom you were about to leave but...............

Y/N: AAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You saw a guy. He had just taken a shower, his hair was drippings with water and he only had a towel around his waist.
Y/N: MOM THERES A THIEF IN THE HOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ???: I'm not a thief! You are!!! Y/N: No I'm not this is my fathers house!!!!!!!! Who are you (You were still covering your eyes while speaking) ???: You can look you know. You opened you eyes and saw he was still naked just the towel around his waist. You hadn't noticed before but he had beautiful toned abs!

Y/N: Ummm (You covered your eyes again) I feel like I shouldn't look. ???: It's ok I don't mind it really I'd show you anything princess.
Y/N: U~umm...w~what did y~you say?

The guy started getting closer and closer you kept backing up but you soon hit the back of the bathroom door.

(Y/N'S thoughts)
Oh no this thief is starting to getting closer and
Closer I should just Keep
Backing up

Then and as if I'd
Pray this would
Happen
I hit the bathroom
Door
(Shit!)
He instantly smirked seeing
My current situation.
You closed your
Eyes tightly 
not wanting to see what
Happens next.

???: Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are? You smell like cotton candy.. I'd like to see what you taste like.

Y/N: P~please no. ???: I'll only stop for you baby girl. But just know I'll be here waiting until your ready. Y/N: P~promise you won't do anything? He deeply signed before speaking. ???: Yes I promise. With that you opened your eyes and looked at him he was so handsome you weren't going to deny that.

Y/N: Sooo who are you?? ???: My name is Taehyung but you can call me Tae!!
It made you want to laugh a little because of how he suddenly went from unholy to holy in a matter of seconds. Y/N: Nice to meet you Tae my name is Y/N but you can call me whatever you want. Tae: Why are you here?? Y/N: I was just about to as- ............... WAIT DID YOU JUST SAY YOUR NAME IS ........... TAEHYUNG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tae: Yeah why???? Y/N: Wait that means your fathers sun...... moms dating father........ your fathers dating mother ........... I'm mother's daughter......Wait that can't be....
... WE'RE........STEP-SIBLINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tae: WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Y/N: Ok......well it seems we both didn't know about this. Ummm let's go to the dining room they said they'd be there in the morning. Tae: After you ......Sis.
Y/N: Well I had 2 house tours but I.... ummm..... I forgot where it is. Taehyung just chuckled Tae: Ok I guess after me then. While you and Tae were walking it was silent until he broke it

Tae: Ummm I wanted to say I'm sorry for Well you know it's just you really are beautiful I couldn't contain myself.
Y/N: Oh... it's ok I guess ( You awkwardly smiled) Tae: So how do you feel about having a brother I mean step-brother??? Y/N: Ummm I mean you seem.....nice and definitely confident also I've always wanted a older brother! How about you how do you feel having a younger sister??
Tae: Honestly I've also wanted a sibling particularly a younger sister so I could protect her. Y/N: Soo.... were on good terms then we're not mad about being brother and sister??? Tae: Yeah and call me brother only if you want. Y/N: Sure my lovely brother and you can call me your beautiful sister.

You both smiled at each other and a few minutes later of happy talking and getting to know each other you finally arrived.
Tae: After you sis! Y/N: Thanks lil bro!
Tae: Yah..!!!! I'm older than you !!!!!!!!!
You just laughed and headed in.
Mom: Oh Y/N good morning sweetie!!
Father: Morning Y/N!!! Oh Taehyung morning! Tae: Morning dad morning mom!!!

(Mom's thoughts)
Oh NO!!! I forgot to tell Y/N about
Her new brother Taehyung!!!
She's so going to get mad at me!
What do I do?
Ok I'll just play it cool
And hopefully she joins along
No that won't work she'll
DEFINITELY
get mad at me for not
Telling her!

Y/N: Mom.... Mom ...... MOM!!!!
Mom: What?!?!
Y/N: Are you ok??? Mom: Yup just fine!
Y/N: Ok??? Well I'm starving what's for breakfast??!??!??!

(Mom's thoughts)
Wait why isn't she mad??
Did I tell her and
Forget?
No I'm positive I didn't
She must be mad she's just not
Going to talk to me or
Maybe it's a prank
Or
Maybe she's not mad at all??
I should talk to her
right??
Yeah I should!

Tae: How about a Nutella sandmich?? (Yes I said sandmich and not sandwich)
Y/N: Yesss!! My favorite food!!! Thanks lil bro!!!!! Tae: No problem sis! After Tae said that you and him starting making Nutella sandmich's while you talked and laughed together. Mom: Umm honey can I talk to you?? Father: Sure let's go over there.

(Father's thoughts)
Shit I forgot to tell Taehyung about his
New sister!!!
He's definitely going to get mad
At me
What should I do???
Mabey he's
Happy no he's probably raging right
Now!!
Ok I'll just play it cool
I think my baby already told Y/N about
Taehyung
She looks calm!

Mom: Honey did you tell Taehyung about Y/N?!?!?! Father: No it slipped my mind how about you did you tell Y/N about Taehyung?!?!?!?! Mom: No it also slipped my mind?!?! What scares me the most is that Y/N's acting all calm about it, she'd usually get extremely angry when I don't tell her information she should know beforehand.!!
Father: Taehyung's also acting calm when he would usually get extremely mad to?!?!?! Mom: Ok we're going to walk in there and talk to them about it!
Father: Ok.

Our parents headed out the room and me and Tae bursted into laughter!!!
Tae-Y/N: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Y/N: I think my mom's scared (laugh) because she expected (laugh) me to be mad at her (laugh) since she didn't tell me about you!!!! Tae: (laugh) I think my dad also thinks I'm mad at him because (laugh) he didn't tell me about (laugh) You!!!!! You and Tae were dying of laughter but quickly stopped when they suddenly came back in again. Tae winked at you and you knew what he meant. You and him suddenly went into extreme serious mode.

Mom: Y/N can you please come sit here.
Father: Taehyung you to please. You and Tae sat beside each other before your mom and dad started talking.

A/N:
Hey guys I know this was a REALLY
Long chapter but I was just trying
To make up for the
Other two short chapters
I know your probably thinking this
Has nothing to do with what
The book is about but I just wanted
To add some fun and entertaining
Stuff in here and mostly
Because my head was
Exploding with ideas so I just
Had to!!!
Hope your enjoying my
Lil Chims!! ( or lil potatoes!)
💜💜💜