𝘁 𝗵 𝗿 𝗲 𝗲🌻

Jimin Pov
Ugh.. the light from outside hit my face and woke me up. I rubbed my eyes and sit up. Then, I realised I'm not in my room. I look beside me and I saw a naked girl beside me. Then, I realised what happened the night before. I smirked to myself. Another girl had fall over me again. I quickly look for my clothes, wanting to get out of this house as soon as possible.

As I was zipping up my pants, I hear a groan. Shit, she's awake. "What are you doing oppa?" Rubbing her eyes gently. "Leaving," I said. "Right now? We could another round," She said. "Oh baby, this is only one time thing." I said to her face. Her eyes widened in shocked. I smirked at her reaction. I stepped out of the room, not bothered from the girl shouting. I quickly went back home to change.

At school...
I sighed when I saw the time. I'm not late. I don't want my parents to know what am I doing.

As I was entering the school, somebody slapped my arm. "Yah! Why are you here only now?!" Jin hyung said to me. "Isn't it obvious l, he was laid last night," I saw Yoongi hyung coming toward us. "When are you gonna change?" Jin hyung said. "Whatever," I rolled my eyes while walking away to avoid the conversation topic.

"Oppa, do you want to have a date with me?" A girl who I did not know said while flirting with me while I was going to my locker. I ignored her and continued walking.

"How about a quickie?" She said again when I reached my locker. I pushed her against the locker. "Sure, why not?" I said. Why would I reject the offer, she really is sexy and pretty. I dragged her to the janitor closet and we made out.

Y/n Pov
I was busy writing when the door opened. I looked up and saw him. Jimin.. His hair was a mess and his top button of his shirt is unbuttoned. Then, I saw a red lipstick on his neck. I scoffed. He walk to the class like a king while girls was fangirling over him. The teacher rolled his eyes and continued teaching.

Bell rings....
I quickly stand up and went to my next classroom. When I reached it, quickly went to my seat and sighed. That was such a long walk and rubbed my belly gently. Then, somebody sat beside me. I looked and saw Jennie unnie. "Everybody is excited for the competition. Don't you think?" She said to me. "Never know what is coming for them." I chuckled at her words. "Looking forward at their reaction." I replied. She nodded at my response.

The teacher came, and the boring lesson start...

Hour and a half later the bell rings again, telling that it was Lunch already.

I was walking to the library as soon as I finished eating when I bumped into somebody.

"I'm so sorry, it will never happened again." I said in feared, trying to picked up my books from the floor. "It's ok," the person picked up my books and I looked at him then I saw it was Jungkook. I looked down in feared and said thank you to him. "Hey, I don't bite. Don't be scared of me." He said while tapping my shoulder. I nodded and said thank you once again before leaving him there.

"Ugh that was close," I said while rubbing my eyes. "What was close?" Jennie unnie asked without looking up from her book. "Jungkook. I accidentally dropped my books on the floor when I bumped into him." I said. "Did he saw it though?" She asked again. "Luckily no." I said. Jennie unnie nodded and started discussing.

I looked at my watch and saw that it was five minutes to the bell rings. I told unnie and said we will talk again after school.

Taehyung Pov
Where is that girl? I'm at home for two hours already. My thoughts was interrupted when the front door opened. "Taehyung?" She said in surprise when she saw me. "Where were you?" I said. "I was at s-school. D-did I do a-anything wrong?" She stuttered. "Mhm.. Our parents want to have a dinner with us tonight together with Jimin and Y/n. And better dressed well." Jennie nodded in fear and walk away to her room.

Taehyung was looking at her until she reached her room. Taehyung was wondering why is she still at school? What is she doing? Why did I care? I said to myself. I went to my room and look for what clothes an I going to wear.

What is Jennie and Y/n discussing about? What were they hiding?