𝗲 𝗹 𝗲 𝘃 𝗲 𝗻🌻

Jimin Pov
I stretch my aching neck. I just finished my after school activities and I was going back home.

"Jimin oppa!" I rolled my eyes as I heard a familiar voice.

"What do you want Minah?" I looked at her as my eyebrow rose.

"Stop acting. You know what I want." She moved closer to me and placed her hands on my chest. "I want you." She said.

Why are getting aroused for, Jimin? As Minah was drawing circles on my chest.

"I know you want it." She said, trying to make me followed her. "Who told you that I would obey you. You should be the one obeying me." I said as I hold her face close to me. Minah smirked as I pulled her to the nearest janitor closet.

_________________________________________
Y/n Pov
"Are you ok?" As I read Jennie's message,  I felt tears dripping down my face. I looked at the picture again. It was Jimin and a girl called Minah. She looks really pretty now I understand why many boys like her.

"I'm ok:)" I messaged Jennie back. I looked at the picture again. I stared at it for a while and deleted it.

Then, I heard a cry. At least I still have you Jaemin." I smiled to myself and went to Jaemin's nursery room who just woke up from his nap.
_________________________________________
I was at my locker when I felt someone behind me. I closed my locker and turned around.

"Wait for me at the school gate after school so that we can bring Jaemin back home." I nodded and he walked away.

"What was he talking about?" Jennie peeped over my shoulder. I looked at her, not surprised. "Just about Jaemin."

She nodded and we walked to our class.
I heard a lot talking and mumbling, confused with the commotion about.

"What happened?" I asked. "There is competition for the next idols. I bet they want to join." I nodded as I we sat on our tables.

"-but it's not like any other competition. For this competition, an entertainment company will train one school and compete with other schools who is trained by another entertainment company."

I looked at her. "Which entertainment company will trained us?"

She looked down and looked at me again "XXXXXX entertainment." (I'm too lazy to pick which entertainment to choose)

Then the teacher came. I stopped looking at Jennie and put my attention to the teacher.
_________________________________________
"So you guys are wondering why you guys are assemble her.-" Jennie and I sat at the back of the hall. "-You guys might have heard of the news already about the competition. I would like you to introduce the director from XXXX entertainment." The principal said. Everybody clapped in excitement.

A guy walk on the stage and the principal gave him the mic. "Hello! I'm Lee Byung Hun." Everybody clapped again.

He talked about the plan and what is going to happen for the competition.
_________________________________________
"Thank you Mom." I picked Jaemin. "No problem. Where is Jimin?"

"He is in his car. Say bye to grandma now, Jaemin." I said to him. Mom waved at him. "Bye mom." I said and walked out of the house.

I put Jaemin in his baby seat and I sit down beside him. "You could drive now." Jimin nodded and started the engine.
_________________________________________
my chapters are getting shorter😹🤡