Chapter 1 - Metroid is coming!

"The story started on much early than what I thought it would. I was in my school when I first came to know about time travel." Kevin said.

Harry asked, "So, you were in school when you first got an idea about time travel?"

"No! I was in my school when I first did a time travel." Kevin replied.

"But dad, you told that you are still trying to make a time machine but haven't made one yet. Then how come you did a time travel during your school days?" Harry questioned.

Kevin replied, "That's what the story is all about!"

​It was 29th of February, 2020, noon time & the Stone family were having a talk together at the lawn, just outside their house, talking about the father of the family, Kevin Stone's first time travel. Elly Stone, his daughter, was reading a book while listening to his story while Harry Stone, his son, was ready to turn on his music player as soon as the story ends. Candace Quinn, the step-mother of the family, was the one holding the family together after Kevin's first wife passed away. There was a round, wooden table and a big umbrella above their sitting.

Kevin said, "Those were the days of my school when practical knowledge was given much more importance than your today's bookish world. It was a chemistry lecture and our teacher had brought a mineral in solid rock form to share some information about it. That time, the benches were like a table and a chair separate for every individual. From the entire class, I had only one friend, Henry Brown, wasn't that close, but our friendship grew up as we grew up. When I first saw that mineral, it was like a pinkish colour but then I observed that it was turning a bit purple. Its name was Vernalsia & I was so lost in observing the stone that I didn't actually heard when the teacher asked me to stand up. She called me twice, I didn't answer. She called me thrice, I didn't answer. She shouted so loudly that finally, I did notice. I got scared and I tried to quickly stand up from my chair and I slipped."

"You slipped, really?" Elly asked.

Kevin replied, "Yes, I can never forget that. I tried to stand up quickly and I slipped. My eyes got a bit closed with that shock of slipping and when it opened, I could see a floor of rough rock instead of my school floor. When I looked up, I saw the place was somewhat like a castle, in those old type of castle style. Before I could think more, I saw that two men dressed up in somewhat soldier type of clothes, started running towards me. I think they might have mistaken me as an anonymous person who had entered their castle."

"They haven't mistaken, you were like an anonymous entering into the castle for them." Harry said.

"Yes, of course, I was. I was just confused about what should I do then, nevertheless I started running but was in no time got caught up by them, because you know, earlier men were so fit, they didn't have burgers and pizza. So, after that they took me to their king, who was trying to ask me something but I wasn't able to get it, their language was just going above my head. When he was asking me, a soldier came shouting something and, as before, I wasn't able to understand that. As soon as they heard that soldier, everyone started running. Even the king left his throne and started running and I was standing right there having no clue of what was actually happening. In no time, I could see a fire monster standing in front of me. It didn't have hands or legs, but had a face, and fire was flowing like a water. It gave me a smile and then turned back and destroyed the throne. When it noticed I wasn't running, it got so furious that it burned down the entire main hall of that castle and watching it burn, I did started running. I don't know what went wrong but that monster started running after me. I was running on a straight lane and the monster was following me. I saw a person standing at a distance called me that side, but I didn't wanted to reduce my speed to change the lane, so I continued on that lane and in no time, I reached the dead end. On one side, the fire monster was standing right in front of me and on the other, there was the end of the castle and outer wall was around ten floors tall. So, if I didn't wanted to get killed my fire monster, I did have to jump from the tenth floor and I decided so. I jumped from the tenth floor, I was falling. I was falling quite a longer time than what I estimated after jumping from the tenth floor and I fell on the snow." Kevin said.