Chapter 7- Let's Talk

The two boys arrived to the Malfoy Manor laughing. It's excused to say the house elfs thought Harry had:

1-Poisoned Draco

2-Got Draco drunk

Surprisingly, none of them was true. Harry had done something to Draco, that could be confirmed, but he was only guilty of stealing his heart and making the Slytherin be the best version of himself.

Draco had asked Harry to stay with him that night. If Harry had a nightmare, he would be right there was his excuse to get Harry to say yes, but the raven boy didn't hesitate.

"So, we should talk"- Draco stated.

"Why talk when you can do way more interesting stuff?"- Harry bit his lip and leaned in to Draco, who stopped him.

"Controle your hormones, Potter. Let's be logical, I like you, you like me so.."

"So why aren't we kissing already? That is indeed a great question, Draco"

Draco rolled his eyes and placed a kiss in Harry's lips, before continuing:

"Well I think we should still talk. This is recent Potter. I've known you long enough to know you don't like the waiting and I don't either, but there's things that need to be discussed before we get into..."

"A relationship?"- Harry asked.

"Yes, that thing."- Draco bit his lip.

"Alright, you have a point. I do want to ask you some things. First of all why did you join him?"- Draco knew who Harry was refering to and he didn't want to re-live his traumatic past, so he simply let out:

"I didn't have much of a choice.."

Harry simply nodded. "What if you had?"

"I suppose I would be in your side, obviously. Harry, I know your questions are all about that and I can answer anything with this. I didn't want it. I still don't, that's why I want to bury that chapter of my life for Merlin's sake. Can we just... not talk about it?"

"Fine. What about our new problem?"

"My problem."- Draco made clear.

"Our problem. I'm not that easy to get rid off."

"For Ginny Weasley, apparently you were"- Draco smirked.

"You're such a git! Why don't you shut up?"

"You'll have to make me.."

Harry Potter didn't need to hear that sentence twice to take it as an invitation to meet Draco's lips again. Loads of feelings mixed while they kissed, even anger was among them, but all of them together made one single word appear in the two boy's minds, a word they were not ready to share with one another, nor admit to themselves.

"We should tell Hermione. About the problem, I mean"- Harry spoke.

"Are you insane, Potter? She works for the MINISTRY! It clearly said in the paper this potion was FORBIDDEN by the ministry. My, now I understand how you got in so many problems, if this was the way you thought back then..."

"No, Draco, and hey!"- he slowly beat the blonde's arm-"Hermione's my friend and I trust her, She wouldn't say a word and if we're being honest, she's our only hope out of this one. Plus, you said VOLDEMORT was the one who used the potion, so it wouldn't get you in trouble."

"You think they would believe a word I said, Potter? They're just slowly waiting for me to screw up once so they can throw me to Azkaban. I'm an ex-death eater Potter for Merlin's sake I thought you would take that into consideration! Granger would never trust me or miss a chance to turn me in."

"Hermione trusts me and would never do something like that to me. I need you to trust me, like I did today."- Harry begged- "She's the brightest witch we know, you have got to admit that. Unless of course you want to have Pansy and Blaise praising and loving you unconditionally for the rest of your life!"

"Alright Potter, this was enough talk for a day."- the blonde turned his back on him and slowly fell asleep.

Harry let out a loud sigh as he also turned his back on the Slytherin and fell into a dreamless sleep, that would soon turn into a nightmare.

"Harry Potter, the Boy who lived has come to die!"- Voldemort's voice was heard in a desert valley.-"I must tell you, my dear boy, I will not hesistate to take your life. But before I do so, I want to make you suffer . Look who I brought to you... yes..."

Harry was now facing Draco, who yelled to Voldemort to let him go and take him instead, to what Voldemort replied:

"I must certainly do so. I'm sure Harry will enjoy watching as you die!"

"NO!"

"NO!"- Harry woke up all of a sudden and turned his head around, only to find the Slytherin peacefully asleep. He took a deep breath and told himself everything was fine. Or better, eevrything would be fine. As long as Draco was by his side, he knew it would.