chef boyardee returns

Kaminari has run out of weed. This has made him very sad that he can feel tears forming in his eye sockets.

"What shall I do now?" He asks the voice in his head.

"d e x t r o v e r s e" sang the voice.

"Wha-what is that voice senpai?" He asked with much confusion.

Then, Kaminari sees a bottle of c o u g h m e d i c i n e sitting on the floor like magic. it is grape flavored.

"d r i n k i t" The voice chanted. So Kaminari did. The drink tasted like regrets and bad descisons, yet he drank the whole bottle. The voice was kind enough to make sure there was no guaph in his splendid drink.

"Okay, now what?" Kaminari asked the voice. But there was no answer. So he sat and waited for something to happen. As time moved forward things began to become... different.

He tried to stand up but realized that it was nearly impossible. His whole body felt so numb and heavy that he could not move at all. So he instead layed there on the floor and watched all the colors float around on the ceiling.

The voice told him the stories from his country. How he fought for world peace and saved the land from the fire nation. Kaminari was very impressed. He couldn't believe such a magnificent man could live inside his head. The man was so magnificent that Kaminari got a boner. A big boy boner.

"Oh dear, this is very embarrassing." He said to the voice.

" n o w o r r i e s. I s h a l l fix i t." The voice then transformed into a black mist with nothing but a mouth. " I w i l l m a k e y o u c u m." The voice said and ripped of Kaminaris pants.

His ginormous pink cock throbbed with happiness knowing it was about to get sucked.

"mmph" Kaminari moaned with delight. He doesn't think he's ever felt this amazing before. He felt himself begin to ascend towards the sky. He looked back down to see his now soul less body continue to moan in delight.

The higher he flew, the brighter the sky became. Soon he made it all the way up to the kingdom of heaven.

"Wow, this place very bright." Kaminari said with glee. He wandered around for a bit before he stumbled upon the man he thought was just a myth.

"Is that really you..?" He said. The man who stood before him was god himself. He was dressed in his most godly attire, an apron and a chefs hat. He had the warmest smile you could imagine.

"Come here my child." God said. And so Kaminari did what he was asked. God sat down into his glowing chair and Kaminari sat ontop of his lap.

"Have you been a good boy?" He asked Kaminari.

"Yes, yes I have chef." Kaminari said.

"Then why don't I smell the chef boyardee on your breathe?" God asked angrily. Kaminari then realized he fucked up.

"Well sir-"

"SILENCE!" God yelled. "I will not have a liar in my palace of peace. You're a disgrace to all of man kind."

And with that God threw Kaminari back down to earth. Kaminari woke up and came all over the place. The voice was no longer there. Kaminiri was alone with his empty thoughtless head.

______

i spent more time on the book cover then this shit post