I'm still alive I promise

Heya, I'm alive, and uh.... Sorry about disappearing for a super long time. Truth is, I kind of lost my spark with writing Eddsworld oneshots and took a break from writing it.

The world has been pretty crazy. Not that it's any different for anyone but, I suppose it was just my time to clear my mind and not freak out over all that's happening in the world.

So I'm the class of 2020. I'm going to be graduating over a conference call. I missed prom (not that I was gonna go anyways) and a bunch of other thingies that everyone lived for their senior year.

Sorry sorry all of this is pretty off topic. But I did want to mention, I like writing. It's a way for me to practice and to make people feel loved.

I was also summoned by my follower number

Hehehehe nice

But, if I'm going to write, I'm just gonna branch out from Eddsworld. There are a few things that took over my life

I've played every route of Fire emblem three houses (Yuri could stab me and I'd apologize)

I started Obey me out of pure anger and actually got emotionally attached

I played Nocturne of Nightmares and cried

Oh, Animal Crossing just- it is my life.

But my point is, I do want to continue to write, I just don't know where to go with it. If you guys have any suggestions, feel free to comment.

A̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶e̶l̶s̶e̶ ̶f̶o̶l̶l̶o̶w̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶I̶ ̶w̶a̶n̶t̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶k̶e̶e̶p̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶m̶e̶m̶e̶ ̶
Feel free to bombard me with comments I'm bored.