Chapter 3 ~ Meeting Niall

Louis POV

So just by the view of my middle school it was going to take some time for me to find Liam. Especially because our mom's didn't let us have phones yet atleast until 8th grade christmas because sopposedly we are going to be mature enough by that time but ofcourse I wasn't going to let that happen anyways.

As I made my way inside I took out my schedule to start planning out where to hed too, but instead I got so confused to this new middle school drama for example first two periods then nutrition like wtf is that,.. is that soposed to be recess or something, and then it says second two periods then lunch and then last two then the day ends. Well ok but where's room 247 for my homeroom. So I just decided to randomly ask this lonely blonde kid by garden where it was.

"Hello (cough)" I said. By the looks of it I think I scared him.

He turned to look and said "oh hi um do you need anything". nervously looking, hmm... maybe I look abit too confident the first day of school that's why hah.

"Yeah hi my name is Louis by the way", I said to lighten the scenario.

"Ok.. my name is Niall", he said looking more confident.

"Alright so um Niall correct", as I see him nod yes "do you know where room 247 is at?" I finished asking.

"Yes indeed it's my homeroom and you can follow me if you want to get there" he said.

"Okay then thank you,.. you lead I follow" I said in a joking way not expecting a laugh but surprisingly he did.

As I walked with him it felt as if I've known for some time but in real life I've barely met him about 2 minutes ago. As I was thinking I was snapped out of my daydream when Niall said "were now here".

"Thank you very much Niall and do you mind if I stay with you until lunch to find my other best mate please" I asked waiting for a yes.

"Yes sure" he said.

"Thank you will meet by the garden where we met up by ok, de ya until then bye" I said as I was masking my way to my seat.

Hmm middle school is quite different than elementary I thought to myself while looking around.But again I got snapped out by while looking at the door. It was because I think I just had seen Liam with a black haired guy that seemed a bit jerky and popular walking together on the hallway. impossible I thought to myself because how could Liam get a friend that's popular yet if this is our first day here. I didn't finish my thought when again I snapped out of them by the teacher saying "Welcome students to the first day of 7th grade".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it's too Middle schooly like, but I promise that it is just the beginning. thank you all so much for reading this story :) X
please don't forget to leave your feedback please
GOAL~ 2 votes for the next chapter :)

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

FOLLOW