Max loves nikki

Max ran deep into the forest and tripped up falling to the ground and injured his leg he sat down behind a tree and thought to himself " what the hell is wrong with those two? " "can't they just leave me alone?" "MAX?!" Nikki was looking for max in the forest and saw him leaning against the tree "max are you okay?" " no nikki, i'm not ok" max's leg was bleeding from him falling over "max your leg is bleeding" "Nikki, leave me alone" "max you're injured "nikki where is sasha?" "She went back to the flower scouts, she promised me she'd leave you alone" "bullshit she will just bother me again" "max the only reason she is bothering you is because she is jealous" " what" "she is worried that I would 'steal' you from her" "well yeah she did say that" "max come back to camp, I'll stop your leg from bleeding like what I did with your face yesterday" "fine"

Nikki and max go to the camp and went into their tent, nikki used a bandage to wrap around max's leg to stop the blessing "thanks nikki" max was blushing slightly "max are you blushing?" Nikki immediately jumped upwards and leaned towards him " w-what no nikki I wasn't I was just umm" "yes you were I saw you" nikki started blushing as well and smiled at him "fine nikki I was, and it's because I" "you what" "I love you, ok!" "Y-you do?" Nikki grabbed max and pulled him towards her and hugged him "yes, when you told me that you loved me it kinda stuck with me and I realised that I loved you but I didn't know how to react to it" nikki then kissed max and he was fine with it.

next day time skip-

Sasha found out that max and nikki did both love each other and was not happy but after what she did wasn't going to bother max anymore because she didn't want anything bad to happen, and now everything seemed fine