Happiness

Continuing...

6 months passed of her pregnancy... and her mood swings...which he was tolerating from so long...but he was enjoying it too...

In the mid night...

Karan put his hand on the other side of the bed in sleep...but he didn't found her ... He opened his eyes and saw her side emptied...he sighed and chuckled...

He got up from bed and came downstairs in the kitchen...and saw her who was busy with her ice cream...he laughed seeing her who was eating like a cute hungry baby ... ... She heared his giggling and turn to him...

Sambhaloge Jo tum na toh
Main jaungi kaha...

Preeta : ( smiled nervously ) aa...woh main bass... come na join us !!

Karan came in and sat on the kitchen slab besides her...

Karan : us ?? Tumhare alawa yaha Kon hai Jo itni raat ko ice cream chura Kar kha rha hai...

Preeta : ( pointed towards her baby bump ) yeh hai na ...

He laughed seeing her...

Preeta : ( innocently ) actually...tumhe toh pata hai na..mujhe itna sab khana pasand nhi Hai...woh toh tumhara baby hai na...maanta hi nhi...aadhi raat ko kbhi ice cream chahiye hoti hai toh kbhi chocolate...

Karan : ( pulled her cheek ) aww !! Meri babydoll kitni bholi hai ... Main toh tumhe jaanta hi nhi jaise !!

He said in a sarcastic way which she replied with a mischievous smile...

Karan : ab tum dono ka ho gya ho toh chalein ?? Mujhe Kal meeting pe jaana hai...fir practice bhi hai...

Preeta nodds...she was about to jump from the slab but he stopped her...

Preeta : ( confusingly ) Kya hua ??

Karan : ( glaring her ) tum aise jump nhi Kar sakti !!

Preeta bit her tongue and smiled at him...he nodded his head in disbelief...

Tumhe bhi toh pata hoga..
Tumhari Hoon main naa...

He picked her up in his arms and move towards their room...he carefully made her lay on bed and laid in his side...

Preeta put her head on his arm... and wrapped her hand around his chest and neck...while he wrapped his hands around her waist hugging her ...

Both slept smilingly...

After few months...

Preeran was shown playing video games in his room...both falls on bed laughingly...

Yeh tera Mera rishta...
Khuda be banaya hai na...

He smiled looking at her...she was already smiling under his gaze...

He kissed her forehead...she closed her eyes smilingly...he moved down and kissed the tip of her nose...than he leaned more and softly kissed her...

She wrapped her hands around his neck pulling him more closer.... Deepening the kiss...both explored each other....

Screen blurred ...

After few days...

Both were shown seeing their family album in their room...preeta caught a pic of his and her...when they dances for the first time together...in kritika's engagement...

Preeta smiled looking at the picture...

Tabhi toh milaya zameen pe
Hai na...

PreeRan Forever ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें