✨ 1 ✨

~~~

"You refuse to remember me?"   

"You really don't want to"

"Because, you could if you wanted to..."

It felt all too real; the person caressed  my arm to get my attention.

"C'mon remember me.."

"Try to remember me..."

I found these recurring dreams, really ridiculous. This faceless person would cuddle up to me, rambling about words I couldn't make out, then beg me to 'REMEMBER'

Each night, I would get a different detail.

We're in a car.. 

At night..

At the location we both knew, at least I think..

Tonight... I found out... we have the same...

~~~

"FELIX! LIX! FELIX!" my cousin busted into my room yelling, he has perfect timing honestly.    "JULIAN SAID ANYONE NOT READY, HAS TO WALK TO SCHOOL," he continued.

"But our school is basically across tow-," 

"JULIAN SAID ANYONE NOT RE-" he's about to repeat the same thing.

I violently tossed my pillow, "I heard you, I am up. GET OUT!" I heard him snickering while he ducked out of the way, "JULI I TOLD HIM. LET'S JUST LEAVE HIM!!!"

 That, right there, is my cousin for you; loud and annoying. 

I finally got off of bed and headed to the bath room, too rush, to get ready because Julian would really and truly have me walk to school.

"ADY, HAS TO WALK TO SCHOOL!!" 

..AND EVIL, he's evil.

"I HEARD YOU KRISSSS!" I yelled from my bathroom. This happens every morning, that evil little rat always has to have the last words.

I sped up my shower, jumped in my clothes and rushed downstairs and out the door. I swear he started the car while I was looking for a clean pair of underwear. I need to wash. 

I am out the door, ready to go,  while walking to Julian's Hi-lux; I see my 6'3 cousin, wrapped in his towel, leaning up against the door frame, "Y'all fools my class ain't starting till the next few hours. Do you know what time it is?"

I looked down at my wrist, noting that I forgot to put on my watch. I slowly walked back inside, calming myself down all the while.

6:45  

I am going to kill him, I could hear Kris laughing in the kitchen, I am going to kill him.

.

.

.

I didn't really kill him.

I was close, Julian broke us up, or he would've been gone by a charger cord. It was all fun, games and murder till Julian really promised to leave us, that ended my attempts real quick.

He was just concerned about my record... murder isn't pretty.

The trip to school was as tiring as ever, with the lack of sleep and Kris' nonstop yammering from the backseat, I have never wanted to be in school sooner.