✨ 4 ✨

"FELIX. DID HUNTER HIT YOU?" Julian asked looking at me dead in my eyes.

We are on the shoulder lane on the highway, in the mid-afternoon traffic.

The highway air, could cut the awkwardness in this truck, I don't even think Kris knew his simple question would amount to this.

Julian was so angry, every single vein, on every muscle was stressed, and his eyes were almost blood shot...

"FELIX! DID HE?"

Did he... did he

Julian's eyes intensified; and narrowed down onto, urging me for my answer.

"FELIX!?! DID. HE. HIT. YOU?!?"

*Wee Woo*  A police vehicle indicated its presence and pulled over in front of us.

That immediately diverted our attention; Julian sat straight again, and Kris straighten up himself.

"Good day sir, mind I ask you, why are you on the shoulder of this hi-"

"Oh Paul's son?"

The officer took a closer look into the truck, "Oh, Paul's both sons. Is something wrong?"

Julian thought for a while, in a light 'hm', "My cousin isn't feeling too well. He's feeling a bit nauseous; so I pulled over."

I slouched down a little in my chair, as the officer focused onto. 

"Do you need me to escort you to hospital," he asked while pointing at the traffic.

Julian hummed again, "No, it's okay. He just needs to go home and get some rest."

"Okay kiddo, hurry along now," the officer hit the roof of the truck, while Julian started the truck and head back onto to the highway.

That entire incident didn't help with the awkwardness in this car; which could have been cut with a knife.

Kris is definitely didn't expect his simple tease, to turn out like this.

None of us did

Seeing as Julian hadn't relax a bit since we drove off; I had to do something, "No, he didn't hit me. I just became the year's rep, so I had to prove myself, it was nothing serious, a few laps."

Honestly I'm saving both my and Hunter's behinds. 

When Julian exhausted, we all did; "Fine, I'll believe that. But Felix if he even watch you too hard, tell me. I know what he is possible of!"

Though I was quite confused about Julian semi-cryptic message about Hunter's intentions, I was very grateful for some sort of peace in this truck. Even Kris didn't say a word after; so the rest of the trip was almost dead silent.

"Aye, guys can't we pass by McDonald's?"

.

.

.

After that extremely long trip home, I crawled up to my room.

No, we didn't buy food, because tHeRe wAs fOoD hOmE...Julian could be a dad sometimes.

But Kris didn't argue further, seeing as Julian almost exploded a while back.

Julian looked like he could have bitten off someone's head.

As, I literally melt out on my bed, I thought back on the events of today; and it really was quite funny. It was scary then, but sort of funny right now.