1.Love like Lilacs

My little readers, and a few authors have been complaining about my angsty based stories.
Well I love tragedy, what can I do?

So I thought I would write a fluff one shot (my first one shot as well)
So here it is ❤

This story is dedicated to all those kids who have been whining about my stories 😏
Enjoy kids

This story is dedicated to all those kids who have been whining about my stories 😏Enjoy kids

What is love?
Love is like....

1962 april

Jiuzhaigou, a beautiful city in china
But in 1962 it wasn't a city. Nature embraces this little town, there lives a little boy called Lan Wangji with his big brother Lan Xichen and Uncle Lan Qiren.

When Wangji was 4 years old he lost his parents.
Little Wangji is 12 years old now, he is as quiet as snow.Winter dew dances on his raven hair, silver moon beams tenderly kisses his skin, when he plays guqin stars sing in unison with his melodious tune.

Every day Lan Wangji waits for a special sound, sound of a bicycle bell

*Ting*
He rushes towards his bedside window and watches that person riding his bicycle.

Lan Qiren is a strict guardian, he doesn't allow his nephews to play outside.
Lan Xichen is 16 years old now soon he will leave Jiuzhaigou and start his studies in Beijing.
Little Wangji doesn't have any friend, only his brother plays with him.

All day study, playing guqin and school boredom was killing Wangji, But 3 months ago when he was reading a poem while sitting beside (his favourite place) the window; he heard a sound.
*Ting*
It's not like he hadn't seen bicycle before but he hadn't seen someone like that man before!

That man isn't from Jiazhaigou, he looks different.When Wangji first saw him he was mesmerized by that man's beauty.
Monday to Friday that man goes downtown at 7:30 am and returns at 5:30 pm.

The sound of his bicycle bell

**Ting**

Is different than others.
He speeds down the hill;
the cool wind flies through his hair and dances
on his creamy, golden skin and that lonely mole beneath his thin peach tinted lips.
His smooth hands gripes the handle bars of his bike.

The machine seems to quiver
under his fingers but it helps him to fly high.
His big eyes; contain the love of universe spark like fireworks.
Wangji has never seen anyone's eyes like that before.

Two days ago he got to know this person is the new art teacher in their high school.
Wangji is now middle school. Two adjacent buildings are present in the centre of their town; one is his middle school and another is the high school where that person is an art teacher.

Wangji wants to know him, he wants to paint as well.
Yesterday he bought a drawing book and pastel colours.
He wanted to paint that person, but no matter how much he tried he couldn't paint him.