Chapter 2

"Where should we put them-er-him?" "Well, in a cage.. duh!" Two female voices said. "Joy," Horn thought. "Trapped. By who?" He realized his mouth was clamped shut, and also realized, he was being dragged. His wings were also bound. He tried kicking in the direction that he was being dragged, and missed. Suddenly, he heard a door open, and was put into some cave or some sort, and he heard his body bag being undone. A golden dragon with huge, batlike wings jumped in front of him with a spear in his claws. Horn looked at him with a scornful expression. He suddenly lunged at Horn's bound snout, and connected with the metal band around it. Peculiarly, it fell off, and Horn spoke. "Why am I here!?" he thundered in a crazed rage. He was shooting weak fire balls, and his black scales were tensed and ready for battle. "Studying you.." the other dragon growled back. "After all, you are a Night Fury..." "So?" Horn questioned. "What makes me any different from, say, a metallic dragon? I ain't book. Don't study me." the golden dragon jabbed him in the back. "Shut it!" he thundered. That was enough. He poked and prodded him all the way to the lab. Once they were in, he was put in a cage with one opening. Nobody was in here, since the gold dragon had left. He looked around. A shelf was next to him, crammed with scrolls like The Way To Fight Every Dragon, Survival in the Sea, Claws of Murder, and The Missing Princess. Suddenly, a dark dragon as black as the abyss (As I'm typing I said, "Not racist or anything...") walked into the room. "Ok, let's get things over with." She said. But Horn didn't here her. He shot a fireball right at her, and the gold dragon was back in almost an instant, pinning him against the wall with the spear at his neck. "I'm considering killing you.." he hissed.

( Hey guys! I will say, I love writing this story! I hope anyone considerate enough to read it enjoys it to. Peace! )

Cameo Count: 2