Halloween Night

It's Halloween in the beautiful valley of Lake District and the McGregors got up early. The baby girl's grandfather is the gardener named Mr. McGregor. And he had a granddaughter named Ariel McGregor. While Mr. McGregor is outside finding a perfect pumpkin, Ariel is in her playroom playing with her toys. She still wearing her nappy. She's now wearing one of her yellow infant baby girls Autumn Winter warm long sleeve striped romper jumpsuit tracksuit bodysuit+pants outfit and white po.p baby socks. Her brown curly hair is already washed from the products of her curlykids mixed hair haircare set super detangling shampoo 8.0 ounce, conditioner 8.0 ounce, spray 6.0 ounce, curly creme conditioner 6.0 ounce - 4-pack and she's already been bathed.

Mr. McGregor brought that products right after he, Ariel and the animals had their picnic. Ariel loves playing with her favourite toys including her favourite pink Jane baby classic balls rattle that her feathered friend, Old Brown, the owl, saved from falling to the lake. Ariel giggled as she continued playing. Just then, outside of the McGregors' home, Mr. McGregor has finally found a perfect pumpkin. He sighed of relief. "That perfect pumpkin almost did not want to be found." He picked a perfect pumpkin up from the pumpkin patch. He whistled as he carried the pumpkin to the table. He cut the top of the pumpkin, forming a lid. Then he take the insides out. But as he's about to carve the pumpkin, he heard the owl hooting. "Hoo-hoo!" It's Old Brown. He's a brown owl.

He has a beak, brown feathers and brown eyes like Ariel's brown eyes. "Hi, Mr. McGregor." Old Brown said. "Oh. Hey, Old Brown. Are you coming to the Halloween party tonight?" Mr. McGregor said. "I wouldn't miss that party for anything." Old Brown said. "So you're coming?" Mr. McGregor said. "Of course I will." Old Brown said. "Great." Mr. McGregor said.  "Is Ariel home?" Old Brown asked. "Oh. She's in her playroom." Mr. McGregor said. The McGregors' home is already decorated with Halloween decorations. "Is it alright if I could play with her?" Old Brown asked. "Of course you can. She loves when you came over and play with her." Mr. McGregor said. Old Brown fly into the McGregors' home.

Ariel, who is already teething three months ago, continued playing with her toys when suddenly she heard Old Brown hooting. "Hoo-hoo!" Ariel stopped what she's doing. She looked around. She sees nothing but the hall that leads to the living room and her playroom. Mr. McGregor had his house renovated right before Ariel was born. Ariel babbled as she looked around. Just then Old Brown popped out as he hoots. "Hoo-hoo!" Ariel babbled excitedly. Old Brown sees her and gasped. "Hello, my little pumpkin." Old Brown said in baby voice as he fly towards her. The baby girl hugged her feathered friend. Old Brown gently hugged her back. Old Brown sighed contentedly as he rest his head on Ariel's shoulder. "Tail feathers." The owl gently caressed Ariel's hair.

After a few minutes of hugging the baby girl, Old Brown is playing with Ariel. Old Brown is playing with some of Ariel's toys with her like he usually do when he visited her and Mr. McGregor. Then Old Brown went to Ariel's toy box to find another toys for the baby girl to play with. But as he's about to find another toy, Ariel creeped on him when he's not looking and tickled him. The owl felt Ariel's chubby little finger tickle him. He laughed. "Oh. Stop that!" Ariel continued tickling her feathered friend as he continued laughing. "Oh, t-t-t-tail feathers, Ariel, stop it! That tickles." Ariel stopped ticking Old Brown. The owl tickled Ariel. The baby girl giggled as Old Brown tickled her. Ariel and Old Brown laughed. After a few minutes of playing, it's lunchtime and Ariel is having her favourite baby food, carrot + nutmeg baby food purée.

Mr. McGregor put Ariel in her fascol baby booster seat for dining, folding & portable infant feeding seat with detachable tray and seat belt, blue, strapped her in and attached the tray. He put her bib on her and handed Old Brown her Tommee Tippee cool & mash weaning bowl 4m+ green/grey and a spoon. Old Brown is feeding the baby girl. Then after lunch, Mr. McGregor get the food ready for the party. Ariel is going to get dressed up as a pumpkin. First he put her clean nappy on her. Then he put her Halloween baby clothes pumpkin cute fleece romper hooded jumpsuit baby Halloween sleepsuit on her. Peter Rabbit, Lily Bobtail, Benjamin Bouncer and their family and friends came in Mr. McGregor's house.

The party is started. Old Brown is still in the McGregors's home. Ariel is still scared of foxes, badgers and rats. Of course Mr. McGregor didn't invite them. There's Halloween party games. The animals and Mr. McGregor play Halloween party games except Ariel and Cotton-Tail. They're too young. They've been looked after by Old Brown. The Halloween party games are not for babies. First, the animals and Mr. McGregor play Mummy Sack Race. Then they play Shoot the Skeleton. Then they play Bean Bag Toss. Then they play Pumpkin Checkers. Then they play Eyeball Pong. Then they play Pumpkin Drop Game. Then they play Witch Pitch. Then they play Spider Race. Then they play Pumpkin Patch Stomp. Then they play Eyeball Hunt. Then they play Ghost and Pumpkin Bowling.

Then they play Halloween Bean Bag Toss. Then they play Eyeball Dig. Then they play Spider Walking Game. Then they play Pumpkin Chuckin'. Then they play Zombie Eyeball Toss. Then they play Skeleton Scavenger Hunt. Then they play Pumpkin Bowling. Then they play Jack Stack. They have a great time. After a few hours of partying, it's time for the the animals to go home. Before Old Brown goes, he gently give Ariel a big hug. Ariel is still in her Halloween baby clothes pumpkin cute fleece romper hooded jumpsuit baby Halloween sleepsuit. "Goodnight, Ariel." Old Brown whispered as he continued hugging her. After a few minutes of hugging the baby girl, Old Brown fly to the door and back to Owl Island. He went to his tree to bed.

"It's past our bedtime too, Ariel." Mr. McGregor said in baby voice as he gently picked Ariel up and carried her to her bedroom. He put her clean nappy. He carried her to her kiddies kingdom sleigh cot bed with underbed drawer-white. He turned on her dream cloud night light and the soothing music is playing. Ariel falls asleep as Mr. McGregor tucked her in her pink blanket. "Goodnight, Ariel." Mr. McGregor whispered. He kissed her forehead and leave the room. As he leaves, he shut the light out and the light from her dream cloud night light began to glow. Ariel had a great time on her first Halloween. Of course, Ariel always wear Halloween baby clothes pumpkin cute fleece romper hooded jumpsuit baby Halloween sleepsuit at bedtimes.

The End!