❤❤ || The way of compensation || ❤❤

This is me expressing my need for some sort of top Luci in a dialuci fic. Also just as a warning it kinda jumps right in and is pretty uh- kinky? But I hope ya'll enjoy :D

-------------------

Relaxation really wasn't Lucifer's thing. Yet he had agreed to a vacation to the beach, only because Diavolo had insisted that Lucifer take a break. However, a break full of relaxation was the opposite of what Lucifer experienced.

This is because Diavolo had teased Lucifer all day: first with the fact that he had even been dragged to the beach in the first place; then, he had left him flustered the entire time with a hickey prominent enough all of his brothers could see, and finally he had accidentally hit Lucifer in the face, with a ball, hard.

In all fairness, the last part wasn't exactly the prince's fault, but it had put Lucifer in an extremely bad mood nonetheless, unable to enjoy the beach at its fullest. That is until Diavolo had made a certain promise to Lucifer along with an apology: to let the fallen-angel have his way with him.

After a long talk between the two of them about what they were willing to do, along with coming up with a safe word between the two of them (Stop) they had gotten to it: and now here Lucifer was, pulling his finger under the red rope that bound Diavolo's thighs to his calfs, checking for a lack of circulation.

Lucifer sat back onto his knees, fully clothed as he admired the sight in front of him. Completely naked in contrast to the fallen-angel was Diavolo: legs wide as they were bound to themselves, showing off Diavolo's thighs as they were covered in a crimson-rope; arms trapped behind his back and his chest puffed out slightly with ropes crisscrossing across it. Lucifer had to admit, looking at his lord like this was starting to turn him on.

Moving around on the bed so that he was behind Diavolo, Lucifer also checked the ropes that bound his arms. Diavolo only chucked, looking to the side of the bed at the mirror that had been placed there- Lucifer had wanted his fiance to see himself as he was dominated.

"Oh Luci- I must say, you really have done such a splendid job on this!" Diavolo hummed, grinning as he praised Lucifer. It only earned him a glare as the two locked eyes in the mirror, "Truly- I'm getting quite excit- mmph.

The prince was cut of quickly by Lucifer's hand over his mouth as he moved in front of the rope-bound demon again, raising up on his knees so he was taller than Diavolo, almost as if he were trying to intimidate the bigger male, "That's enough. This isn't for you to enjoy, this is your punishment.

Lucifer smirked as he looked down at Diavolo, basking in the startled expression on his face. Eventually, he pulled his hand away, speaking again in an authoritative tone, "I don't want to hear another peep- or else. Understand?"

Diavolo couldn't help but smile as Lucifer spoke to him: usually, he was always so intent on doing Diavolo's wishes that in all honesty, it was nice to see this side of Lucifer that the prince rarely got to. His eyes sparkled mischievously as he spoke again, "Yes sir." He watched intently as Lucifer smirked ever so slightly and licked his lips, "Good."

After a moment of just staring at Diavolo he leaned forward, capturing the prince's lips for a rough kiss. His hands moved up, tugging on the ropes that bound his chest, practically groping Diavolo as they moved together. Diavolo moaned into the kiss lightly as Lucifer bit down on his lip, making the dark-skinned demon open his mouth enough for Lucifer to slip his tongue in, dominating their battle easily.