AUTHOR PICK FOR TODAY !

NEW AUTHOR FOR TODAY !

Bernadine Feagins

Email Address - amazon.com/books or authorsden.com/bernadinefeagins

Bernadine Inspiration:

Miss Feagins was inspired to write Hakim and Terrance Shadow mystery and Kids Dream Big, for her son and nephew.

The grade level, she was focusing on was second grade to ninth grade.

While encouraging independent reading, she helps children's to discover their personal skills and talents through reading.

BOOKS:

1- Kids Dream Big - encourages children's to read more, by giving the kids material that will arouse their interest.

One of the most compelling reasons for Bernadine to write Kids Dream Big was to, take responsibility

in passing down stories that leave a legacy of good reading material.

While encourage good self-esteem through life learning lessons.

2- Hakim and Terrance Shadow Mystery, is Bernadine first kids story with good characters,

that introduces youngsters to interracial friendship and while showing the love for animals.

This book has perfectly pitched clues to show children's mystery and the power of togetherness.

3- Sister, Let Me Tell 'Ya is the engaging and heart-wrenching story of Bernadette, a young African-American woman who aspires to live her dream of becoming an author.

Raised by two loving parents, Bernadette appreciates the advantages she has had in life and seeks to help other young people who have not had the firm grounding she was blessed with. She tries to stay focused on her goals, but when the first man she falls in love with turns out to be a part of the very lifestyle she is struggling against, she finds herself torn between her ideals and good judgment and her feelings for Rick.

Bio Information:

Bernadine Feagins is a new author who is looking forward to many years of writing children's books. She has always loved children and worked many years in early childhood development. During those times she witnessed the joy children felt as she would demonstratively read books. In addition she is a very active mom who loves to nurture not only her children, but those of family and community. She is an avid reader to those she loves and has cared for.

She developed story telling skills through the numerous books she read to children. This gave her an inspiration to tell her own story. Hakim and Terrance Shadow Mystery is the result. Bernadine is available for interviews, book signings or public readings. She can be contacted at - phillybooks.wordpress.net or you can buy books at www.amazon.com or www.bookfinder4u.com

COME AN CREATE A BUZZ AND TELL US ABOUT YOURSELF OR FAVORITE AUTHOR !