The Room

*time skip 1 year*
Anne's POV
I woke up to the sound of a running shower and I assumed it was either Cathy or Jane. Jane was up this early to get ready and Cathy is up this early because last night she had shots of coffee mixed with Red Bull. Cathy was at her desk so it was Jane in the shower. I asked Cathy what she was doing and she said " What do you think?" I  just laughed.
I went downstairs only to find Kitty making out with Anna. I burst out laughing and if looks could kill I'd be dead. I could tell Anna wanted to kill me in many ways at once. Kitty was just giving me the dirtiest look you could imagine. Kitty had recently come out as asexual and you couldn't blame her after what had happened in her first life. Cathy came downstairs with a page and asked me to check for any errors. Why would she ask me though? I have dyslexia and she knows that. I assume it wasn't an important piece of writing if was gonna be the one to read it.
Cathy's POV
I had been up all night writing a proposal to Anne. I had gotten the ring a month ago so I wasn't worried about that part but the writing was what I was worried about. Anne barely reads if she does it's something I wrote. Why would she read something I wrote if I offered it to her. I went downstairs with the note and ring both in my pockets. I pull out the note and ask her to read it. She asked why but I have no answer so I just gave a "because ". She read it in her head and she screamed. I asked her " Will you marry me?" and she just whispers " yes".
Jane's POV
I hear a scream and I run downstairs Anne, Anna, Kitty, and Cathy were crying. I asked why and Anne flashed her hand. She had a gorgeous ring on with a small emerald on it. I stood in shock and confusion. " What had just happened?" I asked to who I thought was myself. " Cathy isn't hopeless at love" Anna said giggling. " You are too" Kitty said. Catherine walked in and said " What the living fuck just happened?" "Some gay bitch just asked me to marry her"Anne said jokingly. "Hey!" Cathy said lightly punching Anne's arm.
Sorry for the short chapter I wrote this at one am lol...