💤Sleeping Handsome 2💤

Briar had returned to the cottage with his heart aflame with love and desire along with excitement to tell his aunts of whom he had met this very day.

Briar- "Aunt Flora, Fauna and Merryweather, I have something wonderful to tell you all!" He said as he opened up the door and walked inside to see a regal royal blue suit alongside a tier cake. "Oh my!" He said happily.

Flora, Fauna and Merryweather- "Surprise! Surprise! Happy Birthday to you, our valiant lad!" They said together happily as they hugged the lad.

Briar- "Oh thank you so much dear aunts! This is perfect for me to wear tonight for you all to meet her." He said smiling sweetly as Flora, Fauna and Merryweather looked at him in shock asking what he meant. "I met her once upon a dream.~" He sighed softly while dancing with Fauna singing lovestruck.

Flora, Fauna and Merryweather- "He's in love!" Fauna said in shock. "Oh no this is terrible!" Flora spoke towards Merryweather as Briar looked over at them.

Briar- "Why after all I am sixteen years of age to wed a girl of my choice." He said as Flora, Fauna and Merryweather explained to the boy, his true origins, name and whom he was betrothed to a princess as well making his eyes widened in shock and disbelief. "But, but I can't! She's coming here tonight to see me. I-I can not believe this!" He yelled out loud before running up into his bedroom to cry about never seeing his heart's true love again.

 I-I can not believe this!" He yelled out loud before running up into his bedroom to cry about never seeing his heart's true love again

In Stefan's Castle

Stefan looked over his window side looking out for his only child and heir.

Stefan- "Still no sigh of him, Hubert and it's nearly sundown." He said in worry as his friend sampled the welcome feast.

Hubert- "Course not. It's a good half hour until sunset. Ah, excellent bird." He said before looking over at his lifelong friend. "Oh, now, come, man! Buck up! Battle's over! Boy's as good as here." He said as he got out a vintage bottle of aged wine he brought to celebrate today.

Stefan- "I'm sorry, Hubert, but after sixteen years of worrying, never knowing..." He said sadly

Hubert- "The past! All in the past, my friend! Tonight, we toast to the future, with something I've be saving for sixteen years hence." He said as he poured them both a goblet of wine and gave one to Stefan. "Here, to the future." He toasted as they sang out then toasted to the new home for the future couple laughing before showing Stefan the plans for the honeymoon castle.

Stefan- "Your building it already, my old friend?" He questioned til Hubert told him that it was already finished for the children to move into tomorrow. "Tomorrow? But, Hubert, they're not even married yet. Now hold on Hubert. I haven't even seen my son yet yet, and you're taking him away from me and his mother." He said seriously.