chapter 7

jungkook POV

I gulped as the director called me to come closer.. I walked towards them . "so jungkook just walk casually as jieun bumped into you while she's running and you decided to help her but when she looked at you she ran away .." The director said .. and we nod ..

"ok get in position" he said as we walked to the scene as i calm myself.. "ok let's get this rolling!" the director said .. as i calm myself.. you can do this jungkook..

3RD person POV

As the set starts .. "OK ACTION!" the director shouted  as the shooting starts as jungkook walked casually and jieun came running .. Jieun didn't notice the boy walking and bumped towards him sending her  falling down on the ground .. 

"I'm very sorry " jungkook coldy stated as he offered his hand to jieun but when jieun face him and saw his cold expression .. "Ji Hyun..?" jungkook asked .. Jieun eyes widen as she hurriedly stood up running pass him .. as jungkook looked at her running away.. 

"OK CUT!" the director stated ...as they stopped shooting as jungkook sighed in relief ..

DARLING DEAREST a new kdrama that will be released featuring Lee Jieun as Soo Ji Hyun and Jeon Jungkook as Kwon Young Jae .. The story is about Soo Ji Hyun and Kwon Young Jae a happy couple in the past but it is all shattered in an event in the past causing the 2 to separate .But they met again . Will they be reunited again? Or be better off strangers ?..

Kwon Young Jae the heir of the Kwon enterprise a big tech company  the FusionTech corp. A man with money and power . and almost every girl fawned over him.. He has a cold appearance but has a warm personality  in the inside..

Soo Ji Hyun an average girl that happens  to stumble on her ex lover in an unfortunate event. And she's been kicked out in her former job and decided to work on the Tech company that Young Jae now owned the FusionTech corp ..

Jieun POV

i  sighed as the 1st shoot ends ..As I walked to the director again.. "You are pretty good out there" i smiled at jungkook .. " really?! I m-ean I- m ne-w to this ac-ting stu-ffs" he shuttered as i giggled.. 'cute' i thought ..

"Don't worry you will do just fine!" i encouraged him .. "thanks jieun noona" he showed his bunny smiled as i felt my heart racing as i can feel my face heating up .. "Noona are you alright?" he asked his eyes showing concern ..

"Y-ea! I'm Totally fine" i looked away as i try to calm myself .. "I'm just going to rest" i said as i walked to the make up room flopping my body to the chair as i can feel my heart is still racing ..

"ARGHH !" i said as i hid my face in my hands.. As his smile popped out in my mind ..'It's cute..' as i cracked a small smile..

Jungkook POV

I smiled at jieun noona and suddenly her face began to redden .. "are you alright noona?" i asked .. she looked away and said "Y-ea I'm!totally fine" as she is back facing me .. "I'm just going to rest " she said walking off.. 

as i stare at her walking figure ... As her redden face popped to my mind ..my face heat up and chuckled.. "cute" i mumbled ..As i fanboy at her flustered expression..

TO BE CONTINUE .....

𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒎𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒂𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚....