Chapter 1

Nobody's P.O.V

" Mommy mommy come play with me!" as the little child said with excitement "I'm sorry honey but I can't mommy is a bit busy, maybe later?" the women explained to the child " oh okay.. but you promise!?" the child says " I promise sweetheart" 

young Lucy's P.O.V 

I was hanging out in my room waiting for mommy until I heard something that scared me, mommy was screaming in the kitchen I ran downstairs to see papa holding mommy's neck then I screamed at him, telling him to stop, but it didn't work... he let go and mommy wasn't moving or breathing " WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER, YOUR A MONSTER" I screamed with all my might but he didn't seem to care. " mommy, mommy! wake up please you didn't get to play with me yet! you promised! you promised! you promised!!" I kept screaming but she didn't even flinch.

third-person P.O.V 

Lucy was sad but she wanted to do something about her father she felt power coming her way she absorbed all the magic power but it was too much...she blew up the mansion and killed everybody inside but she was the only one who survived she ran and ran never stopped until she tripped, her legs couldn't take more running not even walking. Lucy screamed in pain but she was in a forest so she thought no one could hear her but she was wrong, very wrong.

young Lucy's P.O.V 

I screamed as loud as I can thinking no one could hear me but when I was done screaming I heard something behind a bush " OUCH" it was a boy I think? " who's there come out!!"I said that trying to sound brave but my face showed horror. " Oh don't worry blondie I won't do anything to you" a boy with short dark midnight blue hair and blue marks on his body appeared from the bush dragging  someone else who had dark black hair and was wearing a black coat

Hope you enjoyed my first book, please tell me what you think about it. Also sorry for my bad grammar I'm to lazy to fix it U^U    Any way I'll be updating often, now bye!!!