Chapter 2

Lucy's P.O.V 

"Sup blondie I'm Acnologia and I'm a chaos dragon slayer nice to meet ya!!" he said that and grinned then turning to the other kid" O-oh it's my turn now?.....I guess you could call me Zeref and I'm a b-black wizard...." he looked super cute while saying that, he's a shy kid " I'm Lucy, let's all be friends!!" I say as cheerfully as I can" yeah that's a great idea!!" "s-sure if you want...." I might sound happy but I really wasn't, I killed my family and people that visited the mansion but I forced a smile on my face anyway.

Edit: I meant chaos dragon slayer I apologize (  T ^ T )

Zeref's P.O.V

I could easily tell that Lucy was fake smiling and so could Acnologia but we kept quiet because we didn't want to worry her. Out of nowhere, I realized that there was so much magic power coming from her, almost as much as me and Acnologia's. I knew that she didn't know how to use it so, me and Acnologia agreed to train her. " h-hey Lucy do y-you wanna train w-with us" damn why do I stutter so much, I guess I have to get used to it..." sure why not I think I just got my magic so let's start" " okay now follow us!"

Another short chapter huh? UGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH don't hate meeeeee T - T