Ghora

The breeze is blowing, leaves are falling, waters are chilling. The skyscrapers are reaching into oblivion that is the bright blue sky with not a cloud in sight. The sun is low and far into the horizon and the shadows are extended and dramatic. It's just one of those days in Ghora.

I was on my way back to my apartment. the chilling wind pounded my pale cheeks. I pulled my a-line, doubled rowed, button, jacket closer to my torso to warm me. My long, dark, frail hair caught wind and decided to dance around my head. it's times like this that I wish I would have cut my hair but I know that if I did, then soon after I would greatly regret my decision.

The world was so quiet. People in Ghora are mysterious and secretive. but I guess that makes me one of them.

Finally, I made my way to Plain Lakes Apartments. As i made my way through the door the wind decided to toss my hair one last time causing it to flail over my face. My combat boots caught the lumpy carpet and I tumbled to the ground.

"Oh man that's quite the fall. here let me help you." the voice took my hand and helped me back to my feet. once I got situated I tossed my hair to the side if my face."Thanks. They really should fix this place up it's kindda dangerous."
"Yea I guess so." Agrees the boy

I looked up and saw his perfect features. Somehow he was slightly tan at this time of year, blue eyes, chestnut hair, about 6'2, and smartly dressed with a pair of khakis and a button down, yet left unbuttoned at the top.

I couldn't help but blush. his body was so handsome and his facial features were so well defined.

"So I haven't seen you around before. what's your name?" he asked.

"Oh. It's Bethany. what's your name?"

"I am Steven Neil."

"Bethany Taylor."

"Honored."

Then he slightly bowed his head with a little smirk.

"I hope to see you again miss Taylor."

Then he walked out the door into the furious wind.

Trying to forget the situation I walked to the elevator and pressed the button. of course no one was using it so it opened almost instantly. I rode up to the 2nd floor and went to my apartment. Room B11. I plopped down in my old bear clawed chair that I got from my grandmother and stripped my boots off. though I decided to leave my coat on because My apartment was pretty cold. I didn't have a lot of money to waste so things like warmth need to be conserved.

Though it was only 6:00 i was exhausted from a tiring day at the market. Selling bouquets of flowers isn't exactly the best way to make a living. So, I stayed in my chair and drifted off off to sleep.