THREE

Women's Day.

Finally I'd be able to leave our house for the Women's Day.
Nora and I decided that I'd pull my hair up and wear a neclace with black gems to complete my regal look.

The event starts at 6 pm and I am hoping that It will just turn out fine.

I was trying my shoes that I'd wear later when my mother suddenly appeared at my door.

"My darling, I hope that you are already settled for the event later."

"Mother, the gowns that you have sent me are really wonderful."

"Darling, I hope that you can make friends with the ladies that are coming to the castle later. I am really worried that you are not close with any of the ladies from the High Houses."

"Mother, you know that they don't really like me. They still see me as a threat to the crown."

"The crown was meant for you. But for the mean time, the best thing that you can do is to have a lady with you. You need a friend with the same ranking as you. Just because your father had a bad reputation doesnt mean we lost everything. We still belong to the high houses."

Lady Diane Miranda still dreamed of my crown. However, I am not interested in being a queen. I don't want to be bethrothed to a crown prince who's appearance is still unknown to everybody in Piedfort.

The History of the Royal Families in maintaining its succession is that when the crown prince turned 23, he can now lead the kingdom. The throne of the existing King will be passed down to his first son, the crown prince.

Today, the royal court is occupied by the 14th King of Piedfort, King Jacos Sullivan and his wife, Queen Evangeline Sullivan. The King has two sons. The crown prince and the first prince. However, the crown prince that is supposed to be the next king of our kingdom is hidden to the public and it is all because of that traitor, Lord Marco of House Prodo.

***************
Hi! Add comment and vote if you liked my story😅

Thanks for reading! 😀