the beginning

???:I'm bored!!!

???: Aha!

L: ???,please don't do it.

???:Hell YES!!! I'm doing it.And you can't stop me.

L:Why are you like this...

???: Screw you!

???:YEET!!!!!!!!

Well I don't want to have some spoiler so their name is L & ???. 

Izuku's POV

   Everything is going normal.Uraraka-san and Lida-kun are talking to each other.Kacchan is yelling at others.This is what I call a peaceful day.(Author:You call THAT peaceful?)But then I feel really sick.So I told the others that I need to find Recovery Girl because I feel sick.

Uraraka's POV

  Deku-kun suddenly feel sick.I wonder if he's fine.Lida-kun is also worried.

Noone

Suddenly a portal is open and the whole class is fallen inside. There are some class 1-B ,the big 3,All might,Mr Aizawa,Principal Nezu,The wild wild puzzy cats,Eri,Kota...

Uraraka: Ouch... Where are we?

Bakugou: Where the hell are we!!!

He try to use his quirk but it is no use.

Bakugou: What the hell happened to my  f#$king quirk?

???:Chill,we took it so you won't destroy the place.

Mr Aizawa: Who are you,show yourself.

???:Ok,jeez.You need to chill.

They all look at the stage, they saw a bunch of girls and a boy.(From the right to the left)

A girl with white to cyan hair with a headphone:Hi! I'm Snow (don't want to use my friends's real name)

The girl with pink and purple hair :Konichiwa! I'm Sakura. The girl with purple hair and yellow hair is Rein,she is sisters with the girl with ocean hair .The ocean hair is Aqua.The girl with light purple hair is Crystal.At last, the girl with dark purple hair is ....

Nejire: But I don't see a girl with dark purple hair.

Sakura: Oh,it is the guy from the back.

All: NANI!!

Sakura: She is Nightmare.

Tamaki(shaking):What does that mean?

Nightmare:Oh,you want to know.

She turn around and showed her face.

Nightmare: It means that I'm your worst nightmare

Everyone was scared after seeing her face except for the ones like the angry pomeranian and the emo people.

Nightmare: I'm just joking!You should look at your faces,HAhahahahaha!!!

All :What the

Author: Ok,guys.YES,I'm talking to you.So in the beginning,there are L and ???.So actually L is Aqua and ??? is Nightmare.And Nightmare is me.Back to the story. 

Snow muted them and said:Don't you even think about it.

Mr Aizawa(unmute):Why do you brought us here. 

Rein: Please take your seat so we can start the multiverse.

Yaoyorozu Momo raised her hand.

Crystal:Yes,Momo?

Momo: But aren't multiverse a make believe?

Crystal:Then we'll ask Aqua because she is the smartest.

Aqua:Crystal!Stop saying I'm the smartest. Ok, multiverse is like where you make different chose and  then we'll have a different ending and a new multiverse.

Snow:So let's watch the first one.

3

2

1

Multiverse found

My R