Reacting to And You Thought Bakugou Was Bad

Nightmare:So we will see a multiverse called 'And You Thought Bakugou was bad'

Rein:It belongs to @Natedogx15,so lets start

Author: Dear @Natedogx15,

       I know I don't have copy right .I'm just making them to react.I'm going to change a little

bit with the successor part.

                                                                Thank you

                                                                                         From,Nightmare Author.

Start

Chisaki didn't see this coming.His plans to erases all quirks somehow ended up with him meeting a terrifying boy with green hair and plant powers.

All(Thinking):Who can that be?

                Said boy was currently hugging a crying Eri comfortingly."It's okay the bad man won't hurt you anymore." Midoriya said as huggedEri.

All: Midoriya/Problem Child/Deku/ Izuku?

Now in most cases Chisaki would have immediately killed this boy,but sadly this boy was smart enough to shoot him with anti quirk bullets making him lose his quirk.

Lida: So fast!

Now Chisaki was currently getting a wedgie from a tree monster while other smaller plant monster hit him like a pinata with cactus bats.

Denki: Ouch....

Sero: With spikes,ouch...

"See he's never going to be able to do what he did to you again because you helped him lose that power."Midoriya said trying to build up the little girl's confidence.

Mina: Daddy Midoriya.

The little girl looked at the position Chisaki was in before for the first time laughed a little.*Giggling*Eri went."There you girl little one see."Midoriya said as Eri hugged him with a small smile feeling safe.

Eri: Izuku-nee san is amazing!

Kota: And strong too!

"Problem Child what did I tell you about controlling that blood lust."Aizawa said with a sigh as he came in after a busy fight.

Mic: What!!!The little listener have blood lust!

Aizawa: Yes,he does.Now leave me alone.

"Sorry sensei but can you blame me you know how I get."Midoriya said with the cold smile to Aizawa.

Ojiro: It's strange to see him like that.

Sir Nighteye thought something  with a rare sweat drop looking at the scene."Your amazing Midoriya-kun having a quirk activate when an innocent child is in danger."Mirio said to his now little brother.

Nejire: You got a brother!

Mirio: No,I don't have a brother. Midoriya is like a brother for me.

Midoriya just rubbed the back of his head with a smile as he looked back to Eri with a smile growing another bat but not made from cactus."Would you like to give it a try Eri."Midoriya asked as Eri looked at it before looking at the man that tortured her.

Bakugou*Pov*:He deserve it.

 She shakily took the bat and walked over to Chisaki ,Midoriya holding her hand the whole way there and looked at the tired beaten up crime boss.Who had a seriously broken quirk that could beat One foll all.She took a deep breath before she started beating him down with the bat hearing his cries seemed to make her smile again and laugh a bit more.Though the people currently looking at scene thought that Midoriya just made another devil like him.

End

Eri: Giggling.

All:Must protect.

Nightmare:Next!

Story:In my reading list(the first one)(title:And you thought Bakugou was bad)