them

'oh crap', she thought.

her class have p.e. period today and she totally forgot to bring her p.e. clothes.

the p.e. teacher won't let anyone get away if they forgot to wear their p.e. clothes in her lesson.

she can't ask jungmo since his class having the same period like her too. she doesn't have any friends beside jungmo.

her last chance was serim.

sujin
hey

sujin
do you have p.e. clothes with you?

serim
yeah, why?

sujin
can you lend me yours?

sujin
i forgot to bring mine

sujin
jungmo have the same period of p.e. class with mine

sujin
he can't lend his and he doesn't have extra too

sujin
please? i promise i'll wash it later with all of my heart and full of detergent

sujin
the teacher will scold me if i didn't wear p.e. clothes in her lesson

serim
i didn't say no

serim
sure

serim
i'll go to your class in few minutes

serim
wait for me

sujin
hey you don't need to

sujin
i'll go instead

but then, serim doesn't reply nor read her messages. so she waited for him.

after a few minutes, someone knocked one the door. the knocking earned everyone's attention to the person.

serim, smiling while looking around the class holding a small bag where he always kept his p.e. clothes.

"saem, can i find moon sujin?" he politely asked the teacher.

the teacher nodded and everyone's attention turned to sujin. she got up from her seat and took the bag from serim's hands.

"thank you,"

before she could walked away, serim grabbed her arm making sujin stop on her tracks.

he whispered, "wash my basketball jersey too yeah? i'll bring it to you later."

sujin pinched his arm, earning a yelp from serim and everyone became even more curious about what he whispered to the girl.

sujin went back to her seat, putting the bag down and focus on her book again.

"don't forget, okay? love you!" serim shouted from the outside before he left and went back to his class.

everyone's attention was on sujin and she pretend like nothing happened before. slowly, they learnt from her and concentrate on the lesson.

💌

it was obvious that sujin was wearing a boy's p.e. clothes since it looks big and baggy on her smaller body.

luckily, she have extra pants in her locker for emergency like period overflowing. if not, she needs to wear serim short pants which the waist so wide for her.

thanks to serim for always washing his p.e. clothes and not being dirty like some boys. the shirt smelled like fresh lavender detergent.

her class were on their way to the school's gymnasium just like jungmo's class who right behind them.

as the door opened, the sounds of shoes shrieking on the floor rang through everyone's ears.

it was a senior grade having their p.e. class as well. it's not a problem since the gymnasium was big enough.

sujin wasn't interested to check out the seniors like how the others girl did, she simply walked passed their basketball court.

until the basketball flew right near her feet. she picked up the ball, and got up just to see serim running towards her direction.

oh, it was serim's class.

she handed him the ball, earning a thank you before he took the ball and got into the basketball game again.

she felt weird that serim was the only one who wore basketball jersey in p.e. class while everyone in their normal white shirt with school's logo.

sujin finally realised that he only do so because he lend her his only p.e. clothes and wore jersey instead.

'oh my god,' she screamed in her mind. 'i'll wash his basketball jersey.'