9

One the next day, I start my new life in the new school. I was nervous in the new school because the school that I attended is all girls private school.

I went out from office after took a schedule. Then I saw beautiful girl from a far. I suddenly inlove.

I realized that I don't want to be late at my first day so I go to class. At recess, I eating alone in the corner at canteen.

I heard someone needed help and I looked around. I was shocked that the bullied. She are the one of the bully. I went through there. When I almost went there.

Someone helped her.

They scared and ran away. I ran to them. In that day, I became friend with them. They was Chaemin and Daehyun. Chaemin always protected us but one day I want to be like her.

She trained me to be strong like her. Day by day I became stronger and stronger. Now we became friends and went to same college.
End of flashback

"That's my story, so that's why I dressed like this until now," I said.

"Wow, that's so long story," Seungmin said. "But, about the bracelet, did you used it until now?" asked I.N.

"Yeap" I showed my bracelet to them. "Wow, you still used it but did you remember him?" Seungmin asked.

"I barely remembered him..." I said.

Seungmin just nodded. I noticed that I.N was spacing out after then. "Hey I.N, are you okay?" he snap out.

"Yeah... I-I'm okay" he said.

What's wrong with him? I thought.

🐱I.N POV🐱
I was shocked when I heard her whole story. I even saw her bracelet.

Wait, i-is it her? That's bracelet I gave her in 5 years ago. It's looked a same like I gave to her. So that's mean I finally meet my lost bestie. I just want to hug her right now. I missed her so much. I thought

"Hey I.N are you okay?" she looked at me weirdly. I snap out of my thought notice to her. "Yeah... I-I'm okay" I said. She frowning.

💜Jaeyin's POV💜
"Thank you so much, guys for today. I really appreciate this treated."

"You're welcome."

"Well guys, we gonna go now. It's late already" he said and they nodded. I waved at them. I hopped on the car followed by my brother. We go ahead to home.

Along the way through the house, my brother start the conversation, "Are you having fun? Are you make friends with them?" he asked

"Well yeah, I having fun with today and yeap I make friends." I said.

"Who?" he asked
"I.N and Seungmin"

"I'm so proud of you, Jaeyin."

"hehehe... Thanks!"

At home
"Mom, we're home!" I greeted excitedly

"Hey kids, welcome home."she said.

"Honeys did you hungry?" she asked

"Yeahhh..." we say unison

"Ehh! About you guys hangout this earlier, you guys didn't ate?"

"Actually we eat but we want eat again, we still hungry" I and my brother pouted. Mom chuckled.

"Okay, go to your room and take shower while mom cook dinner for you guys. Your dad is sleep now."

"Okey mom." we said and go to room.

(Time skip) after dinner
I saw my mom clean the leftover and my brother left from dining table. "Mom, may I help you?"

"That's okay, I'll do it by myself" She cleaned the table by herself. I look at her pitiful and go through her to help her.

"That's okay, I'll just want to help you only, you seem tired." she looked at me and smiled "Aww, thanks hon" she hugged me. I hugged back.

-
-

"Okay honey, go to sleep it's late already." she said. I look wall clock. It's 10 p.m.

"Mom, it's too early."

"Okay then... Btw what are you gonna do now?" asked mom.

"I want to go outside for a while..."

"Be careful okay, you're a girl not a boy."

"Yeah mom I will." I went outside. I take fresh air and walk for a while.

I came back, "I'm back". No answer.

Maybe already sleep. I went to my room and play phone. Open instagram and scrolling. Immediately

Incoming call from my bestie, Chaemin🐺

Why she call me this night? She want to tell me about hangout I think. I accepted the call..

JY : Hello..
CM : Hello, finally...
JY : Why did you call me this time, it's already night...
CM : Yeah I know, did you have class tomorrow
JY : I had exam. Why?
CM : Good! I want to tell you now but this time is wrong time to tell you something that's why I want to meet you tomorrow...
JY : Okay, I understand. But what time?
CM : At lunch, is that okay?
JY : Sure I want to sleep, bye have sweet dreams,
CM : You too, nighty night

I hung up and keep my phone on the table. I hugged my pillow and sleep.

At the middle in the night 4 a.m
My phone rang. I woke up and check the mobile. Someone send the message. I click that message

Unknown number:
Hey
Is it Seo Jaeyin?

Me:
Yeah... Why?
Who r u?

Unknown number:
It's me Amy...

Me:
Ohh... I thought some stranger
Btw why text me? You still awake

Amy:
Yeah... I'm still awake
And btw can I come to your house tomorrow
I need to give you something

Me:
Sure, but what time?

Amy:
3 p.m?

Me:
I'm still in college, I have something exam tomorrow.

Amy:
Ouhh... Okay
How abt after school?

Me:
Sure!
I'll give you my address right now
Address

Amy:
Okay that's it, see you tomorrow

Me:
You too, good night
Seen

I thrown my phone and continue sleep.