17

At the night in Changbin's parents house

They all celebrate Chaemin and Amy for their first debut. They're so happy about their first debut. Then Jeongin speaks up, "hey guys, Let's watch tv!" He suggested and they all agree. All of them sat on the sofa and watch movie.

Then suddenly Minho speaks, "hey guys, let's watch some news. Maybe there's latest new we didn't know." They all agree again and Changbin change to news channel.

They all serious watch all news until someone getting bored watch the news, "there's nothing new guys. It's useless.." Hyunjin said and he was about to change but then...

A policewomen successfully bust for more than 4 criminals along with her partner, Choi Junhao also known as Choi's family. Seo jaeyin known as the fighter who win the gold medal for 2 years...

All of them shocked after heard the name... They all looked at each other disbelief meanwhile Jeongin still stay silent. Didn't dare to say the words.

"I-is that really S-seo Jaeyin?..." Asked mrs. Seo to double confirm. "That's impossible it was Jaeyin. She's gone for a long time!" Exclaimed mr. Seo.

Changbin and Jeongin silently looking her face.

"I-it's her uncle aunty..." Cried Jeongin. Mrs. Seo suddenly stood up make mr. Seo and Changbin blocked her.

"How did you know it's her? Are you know that she's alive?!" Asked Mrs. Seo and Jeongin point the tv and shows her right hands. "She still wore her bracelet that I give to her for the long time ago..."

Meanwhile in Choi's mansion.

"Mama papa!! Someone took my glasses." Shouted Jaeyin

"That's impossible, hun. There's no one will took his glasses from him..." Mr. Choi, Seungchol answered while joining search his glasses.

Until mrs, Choi, jeonghan went infront of all their kids, watching netflix.

She show her hand, "y'all will grounded if one of you didn't give her glasses...". They all seems panicked and one of them give her Jaeyin's glasses.

"There you go, sweetie!" Her smiled appeared meanwhile others include her husband look her akwardly, they know her personality.

Except Jaeyin.

"Thanks mama!" She said and walked away.

"Where did you go, young lady?" All of them stopped what they were doing. Only Jaeyin dare to move.

"I want to go to our private library, doing some research." Jaeyin answered. Jeonghan look her watch. "It's already late, go sleep. You get to work early tomorrow."

"Just few research and I go to sleep." Jaeyin answered back. "Oh really? But it's already late, sweetie..." Jeonghan speak while watching the wall clock.

"I know mama but it's gonna be fine. Mama need rest also let me lead you to your bedroom." Jaeyin said while brought her to her bedroom. She lay her down.

"Goodnight mama.. i love you." She kissed her and get out from her room.

While she went down, all eyes on her and she asked, "Did mama already know that news?" To mr. Choi. He nodded make she sighed.

"I don't know what to do papa... my biological family need to know that I'm still existed..."

"But how about mama, Jaeyin? You're the only girl in this family and she only need you..." Woozi said.

"I know but I must tell them oppa... My family need me.." she looked down and her tears drop.

"Also I saw mama's tears before she slept..." She cried. Wonwoo go through her and confront her.

"I'll go to library. I need to do some research for a while." She went to library and close the door make other look at each others.