Chapter 16: Did you Kiss or Diss

(Y/N) POV

I jumped up in the air cutting the dragon. "(Y/N)" Liz yelled and gave our her hiding place. The Dragon was going to attack where she was. "Kirito" I yelled. "Got it" He yelled back. The floor broke under me and I started to fall. I grabbed my dagger with the screeching sound that made the ice break making me fall backwards. "You got to be kidding me" I yelled. I fell into a soft warm arms and I opened my eyes to see Kirito and Liz passed out on the floor. "(Y/N) do you have extra sleeping bag" he asked.

"Yep" I smiled as a faint blush painted my face. He put me down and I opened my menu and a sleeping bagged opened. I picked up Liz and placed her in the bed. "It getting dark we should get some sleep" I giggled. He nodded and gave me one of his. He put a lantern in front of us.

I slipped into the bed and he stared at me. "Hey (Y/N), Do you regret playing this game" He asked. "No, because I'm always fading in my family so this world means nothing to me" I said leaving Kirito surprised. "Then what do I mean to you" He asked and I blush. "Someone that means both worlds to mean that makes me want to survive" I smiled he blushed and grabbed my hand.

"Hey Kirito did I ever tell that I was adopted" I asked him and "Did you know I was adopted" he asked. "Well you should get some sleep" he said. I closed my and felt a small kiss on my forehead. I smiled the while knight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up and started to run up walls and try to clim up the walk with my daggers. I found a crystal and Kirito woke up and he came next to me and so did Liz. "Liz here's some poop" I smiled and threw it at her. "(Y/N) I hate you" She yelled and Kirito smirked.

"(Y/N) you got yourself" Kirito asked as he picked up Liz. "Yep". "Okay then, Let's go" He laughed. The dragon came back and we ran up to his tail and we flew in the air and I heard Kirito "(Y/N) I" That's all I heard because of the wind and he pulled me into hug.
~~~~~~~~~~~~

"(Y/N) This is yours Final Light Ice" Liz smiled and I grabbed it and said goo bye. I blushed and started to skip. This the first time in forever that I was this happy.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I hope you enjoyed
Love ya,

Heart-chan