Chapter 4: Don't Leave Me

(Y/N) POV

It's been almost 1 month. Almost a whole month. I sighed as I sat down near a girl with a red cloak that covered her whole face. I started to tune out the people who were talking. I noticed that people were being in party's. I gulped and saw the girl with no party.

I quickly scoot over. "Um- do you want to, Um- do a party" I asked with a bit nervous. She nodded, I sent her a party request and she aspect it. In the corner of my 'Asuna'. Kirito scooted over to me and Asuna. "Hey (Y/N), can I join" he whispered. I looked at Asuna and she nodded. I sent him one and he pressed O and I saw his name. "Good see you guys tomorrow" I yawned.

I left.

~~~~~~~~~~

We were walking through the first boss and I was just in between awkward and awkwarder. I sighed at the fact that I was not unsocial awkward. "So what's your skill level if you don't mind me asking" I asked. No response, Why I world.

We started to go up in a tower. And there it was the boss gate. "On my count we go in ... 1.... 2........ 3 charge. The gate fling open with a boss with his minions.

"A attack, B attack, C defend" a guy with blue hair yelled. I was in balling position. "Switch Team D attack, E attack, F defend" He yelled. Kirito, Asuna, and I started to fight.

Asuna was cutting pretty fast we almost  defeated the minions"Switch" we both yelled and it was Kirito. "I'll finish the boss" A blue guy yelled. The boss was on his last bar. But, then he switch his weapon. Wait this wasn't in the beta. My eyes widen and Kirito yelled "Stop, he switching weapons"

I saw him pull out a longer sword. He got thrown around like a rag doll. "Kirito go use a healing potion on him and will take care of this" I screamed and he nodded and ran. "Ready charge" I scream. " Party A, B, C, Attack, Party D, E, F, defend" I scream.

Then Kirito came back with that scary face again. "Ready" I asked. They both nodded. We sprinted to the boss and it cut Asuna cape off and did our switch. Then it just need a finisher. I smirked " Kirito Now" I smiled. We sprinted and cut the boss into two.

After that a giant 'Congratulation" spread across the room. Then a small little box 'Coat Of Day'. Then I heard someone cry. "You know you're one of Beta tester" A guy with orange hair.

"So if I am" Kirito spit and his glare intensified.

"You cloud of saved him and you knew the attack patterns to help us still you did nothing" He cried. Kirito had that scary face again.
"I was one of the beta tester who made it to the top floor".

"You're worst then a Cheater and Beta... You're a Beater" A someone yelled.

"Beater, I like that" Kirito laughed. He walked off Asuna and ran to him.

Kirito POV

"Kirito, Im coming with you" (Y/N) said about to grab but I hit it.

"No you're not, Asuna take care of her for me and (Y/N) survive till the end of this and if someone ask you to join, please both of you" I said and looked at (Y/N) seeing her scared expression.

"But how do you know my name" Asuna asked. "Look in your top corner" I said.

"Kirito" She said. I left then I heard (Y/N) yell. But, I didn't stop, forgive me (Y/N).

(Y/N) POV

I saw Asuna "Come on (Y/N), you're going to do this re quest right" Asuna said and I nodded.

'Don't leave me'
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.

.
SWEET
HEART
2788
Love ya