Chapter 1

NEW STORY YET AGAIN!!!!
This is fiction and not a fanfic haha. I'm still gonna continue my fanfic about Jack and Finn❤️ but not the others cuz they suck. Sooooo.... I hope you like the story and on the cover is the bad boy and the good girl, Ashton and Emma. Okayyyy byeeeee❤️
ENJOY💕
🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪

Emma's POV

"Emma! Wake up! You got school today!" My mother yelled.
"Ugh, just five more minutes!" I yelled back.
"No Emma, come down right now or I'm gonna go up there a-"
"FINE!"
I lazily sat up and stretched. The jet lag is killing me. We reached at 12am last night and now it's only 7am. Worst thing is, I have school. It's a new damn school. Well, I can't say I don't look forward to it though... Well then, let me introduce myself.
Hi, I'm Emma Faye, 17 this year and loves to play the acoustic guitar and sing. I'm a typical good girl who has the best grades, good attitude and I have never once broke a school rule.

I have chocolate brown hair, bright green eyes with little specks of gold in it.

I moved here because my dad passed away recently from a car crash and my cousins lived here. So today is my first day of school at Springview High. And like any girl would say, I have absolutely nothing to wear. So I decided to throw on something simple.
A white v neck vest, my checkered jacket, ripped skinny jeans and my high cut black converse. Yes I'm a good girl who doesn't dress like one. Lets say I'm an undercover good girl. I plaited my hair into a messy braid and left it at the side. I grabbed my backpack and made my way down for breakfast.
"Here's your breakfast honey," my mother said as she gave me a plate filled with scrambled eggs and a few strips of bacon.
"Thanks mum," I replied and got myself a glass of apple juice.
After double checking that I had everything ready, I skateboarded to school.
And damn, the school was huge. I took a deep breath before ‪entering, I already got a few stares and all I wanted was to lay low. I went to the office to get my schedule and I had a locker next to this girl, Alicia Lawson. I hope she's friendly. My first class was English and I headed to the classroom. The teacher who was called Ms Hilary was already starting to teach and I quickly entered the class, and of course, the whole class was staring at me.
"Sorry," I mumbled.
"It's alright. Class, this is Emma Faye and she is new. Now why don't you sit next to Ms Lawson, you wouldn't mind would you, Alicia?" Ms Hilary asked a blonde girl at the back corner of the class. Oh so she's that Alicia girl.
"No, it's fine," she replied.
Ms Hilary motioned towards Alicia and I nodded, quickly settling down.
"Hi there," she smiled at me.
"Hey," I smiled back.
"Alicia," she shook my hand.
"Emma," I shook back. She was gorgeous! She had dirty blonde hair and green eyes like mine, except hers were a darker shade. She didn't apply too much make up and she wasn't dressing like a slut so that's good.
After an hour the class ended, Alicia was done packing and asked for my schedule.
"Sure," I gave it to her.
"Oh, looks like we have English and gym together!" She squealed.
"That's great! Oh and my locker is next to yours too," I smiled. She seemed nice enough.
"Really? That's so cool! Later at lunch I'll let you meet my friends okay? I'm sure one of them will be in your classes," She offered.
"Of course! That'll be great! Thank you," I was beyond grateful to her.
"No problem," she blushed.
First period and I made a friend. Lucky me...