Chapter 2

Emma's POV

The bell rung signalling that it's gym. You might think it's definitely not my thing since I was a geek but actually yes, it is my thing. I love playing sports, I jog in the morning on weekends and I'm just this active crazy monkey in the house. Alicia brought me to gym and we quickly changed, I tied my hair into a ponytail and she did too. "Oh, that's one of my besties!" She pointed at a girl with shoulder red hair who wore glasses. "Lily!" She called out, that must be her name. Lily turned around and waved at us. "New girl?" She pointed at me and I nodded.
"Hi, I'm Lily Casen, aka the nerd girl," she smiled, showing her white teeth. She was actually very pretty, her red hair was definitely natural and she's just this really pretty nerd, yay! Now I have a study buddy. Typical geek...
"Emma Faye, nice to meet you," I smiled back. Just as I was about to start a conversation the whistle blew.

"Okay, kiddos run 3 laps and we'll play whateves," coach Colleen yelled. Pretty loud for a woman.
"What? 3 laps?!?!" Lily freaked out.
"You can do it!" I smiled at her. They looked at me as if I was some insane person.
"Um, I like to run," I bit my lip.

She chuckled, "good for you, I hate running."
"Me too," Alicia said and they high fived.

After the 2 laps they were ready to drop dead. "Cmon, it's just one last lap!" I cheered them on.
"You... you go ahead, we... we can't... Can't do it any...more," Alicia managed to say. I shrugged and sprinted the last lap. In the end I was the fastest girl and coach Collins seemed impressed. And so did this boy...
He was like a Greek god. His shirt stuck to his body and I could see his abs, his light blue eyes were so bright I immediately got lost in them. His light brown hair was messed up but he managed to look freaking perfect. That's when I realised that I was so out of his league I won't even try. And also we were making eye contact... He started coming towards me and I could feel my heart ripping out of my chest. shit shit shit shit shit!
"Hey new girl, like what ya see eh?" He asked me. Oh good god, his deep sexy voice...
"mute?" He asked again.
I shot him a glare, "No, I just don't see the point of answering." And with that I stomped away. I didn't care who he was, all I know is that he's a really hot jerk.
I saw Lily and Alicia siting at the bleachers, panting like crazy. "Hey guys," I smiled at them.
"Hey, you're screwed you know that?" Lily said.
"What why?" I didn't even do anything wrong! Unless it was that boy...
"You just got on the wrong side of our bad boy, Ashton Tyler," she added. Yup I guess I was right.
"But don't worry, we'll protect you," Alicia explained further.
"Thanks," I smiled at them and they put their hands on my shoulder and smiled. So much drama in the first 3 hours of my first day in school...