Chapter 5

The red cross of the hospital was particularly conspicuous in the sunset in the city. Many people were sat scattered on the corridor that was full of the smell of the disinfectant water. Krist rubbed his dull chest. The moment he got up in the morning, he felt nausea and have the urge to vomit. His nausea was getting more serious. He did not even have an appetite for breakfast.

Taking advantage of Singto's business trip that he will not be able to return home, he intended to come to the hospital to confirm one thing.

"Congratulations, it has been a month."

The doctor's voice was not very loud and the exciting news sounded softly into his ears, causing a great ripple in the omega's heart. He held the test result in a daze and did not respond until he came out of the hospital.

He and his alpha will have children and in eight more months, they will hear the cry of a baby arriving into their life.

Krist's mouth bent into a happy smile, his white face was covered with a shallow red flush and he gently touched his flat stomach.

When Singto comes back, he wants to be the first to tell him the news and surprise him.

Will Singto be as happy as him?

Two days later, as soon as Singto got home, he received the news from Krist. At that time, Krist's face showed excitement and shyness. He lowered his head slightly and bit his lips. He told Singto in a slightly trembling voice that he had been pregnant for a month.

Every time they made love to each other, they did not take any measures. This was an unexpected but reasonable result.

Singto could not really say how he felt inside but he should be happy. Krist was his companion and now he had a baby. He should feel happy.

Looking at the person in front of him getting nervous because he did not respond, Singto slowly bent down and slowly folded his arms and took this slightly thin body in his chest.
Feeling the slight tremor of the person being hugged, the cold thin lips move downwards along the bridge of the other person's nose and finally gently stuck to the sweet lips.

Krist's eyes were wide opened and it reddened slightly before closing the lids with tears in them.

This was the first kiss between them.

There was no hot tangling. It was as calm as dragonflies dotting across the water. As gentle as the cool breeze, it was just two pairs of lips colliding but the touch was real enough to fill the heart.

Krist felt excitement roaring in the depths of his body and his heart throbbed like it was burning away.

Until he was released, his cheeks were as red as if he could not breathe and his drooping eyes were filled with mist that refused to be scattered.

"Thank you, Krist."

Lightly stroking his fine hair and for the next few months, this person in front him will endure hardship, just to give himself a child. Singto's heart surged with a soft warmth feeling and he himself should give him endless care and concern. After all, Krist was his responsibility.

The days were quiet and plain. In the twinkle of the eyes, the new year Festival was approaching. Every household was decorated with lights and the warmth of family reunion permeated everywhere.

Krist had been pregnant for more than two months but his lean figure did not show much of the bump. Only when one carefully touch that it be found that the skin was bundled tightly. It was not as soft as it used to be. But his pregnant reaction was very serious, not only was the nausea getting more and more serious and frequent vomiting left him in disorientation. He also became mentally depressed, always sleepy and drowsy all day.
Most of his day was spent sleeping.