Chapter 10

In the morning, the first warm sunshine sprinkled over the bedside, the dotted light shined onto Krist's eyes, who was very tired last night. The first feeling he got up this morning was backache.

At this moment, he had just woken up, his mind was not completely clear, his eyes were staring at some place and his eyes were scattered.

Singto woke up for a long time. Looking at the early sky, he did not want to wake Krist. He got out of bed cautiously. At this time, he was preparing breakfast in the kitchen.

Today was the last day before Krist began his maternity leave, Singto told him that he would leave work early in the evening and pick him up personally.

Krist got out of bed dazedly and reached out to change his clothes. Before he could even touch the corner of his clothes, Singto already grabbed the clothes. After tidying the clothes one by one, he raised his hand to unbutton the buttons of Krist's pajamas.

"P... I can do it myself." Singto's cool hand gently rubbed the soft white skin on Krist's chest, invoked Krist's face with a slight red tinge and he waved his hands indiscriminately.

Singto grabbed Krist's hand gently with one hand and put it on his side, ignoring the other's rejection but carefully helped Krist to dress neatly as if afraid that the cold wind in the early this season will cause him to fall sick, even the scarf was carefully wrapped up.

"Come and eat, I'm done preparing." He held the other party's heavy body to the table and sit down carefully.

Krist chewed slowly with his head down and his eyes drooping. There was some contradiction in his heart. Singto was so kind to him now, which was better than his dreams.

Krist knew Singto too well. He was passionate, mature and has a sense of responsibility. Every bit of this made Krist love him to his bones.

But now he couldn't see through. Singto's kindness to him was due to his responsibilities as a husband or a little love he dared not expect?

Krist's heart was very painful. He did not want to think about it anymore.

How hard was it to love someone?

Anyway, by the time the baby was born, there should be an end between them.

After eating in silence, the two men went to work separately. Singto wanted to send him to the bookstore but Krist refused to let him waste his time by taking a detour. Moreover, it was not far away so he could walk by himself.

Even on the last day, Krist did not slack off at all. The cash register was fast and accurate. The exhibition boards were also very creative. There was no confusion in the classification of all kinds of books.

In the omega's heart, Godt had a great kindness for him. He was as gentle as the warm sunshine. He was willing to extend his hand to give him warmth and help when he was most depressed and helpless.

Towards the end of work time, Krist earnestly thanked Godt but the other side's mouth was slightly warped and there seemed to be stars shining in his eyes.

Godt gently pat on Krist's shoulder and say, "If you really want to thank me, how about making me the Godfather of this child?"

Krist stared at him in surprise, then smiled and agreed.

At that moment, a black Bentley came roaring and stopped steadily in front of the bookstore.

Singto had just finished work and his straight black suit had not been changed yet. His tall and straight figure, his handsome face with no facial expression and its unique cool and elegant features that could tell he was someone of success.