Chapter 4

A few hours had passed, we buried the bodies of who passed away including Okina's parents.

Okina pulls Blaze's shirt "What is it Okina?" he asked

"Ar-are you gonna take care of me?" she asked

"Of course, I made a promise to your parents and I cant leave you alone in this wasteland, right Izumi?"

"O-of course! We'll take care of you" said Izumi.

"O-okay" she says

"Blaze! Izumi!" said Imai "Ready the transport!"

Blaze and Izumi responded "Yes sir" and Izumi ran.

"I need to leave" said Blaze looking at Okina. "Commander, please take care of Okina"

"Who's- oh her ok, now go" said Imai

Blaze ran leaving behind Imai and Okina.

Blaze and Izumi were filling up the trucks while Imai took care of Okina.
A few hours later, the citizens entered the trucks while the soldiers entered other ones to protect the citizens.

"Everyone in!"

"Watch your step"

In another truck.

"Blaze will I see you again?" asked Okina

"Of course, now then stay safe" said Blaze and left.

Okina entered the truck.

Blaze and Izumi gathered with Imai.

"Blaze and Izumi get inside that car" he points at an armored car.

"Yes Sir!" Both of them respond, the moment they get in a huge explosion is heard from the back.

"Everyone drive!!" Imai shouts

Every truck starts driving away from the explosion.

Blaze and Izumi look back and sees a group of bounty hunters on motorbikes coming for them.

"Izumi! Get ready to shoot!" Blaze says

"On it!" She pulls out an AK-47 and starts shooting outside the car window.
Blaze jumps off the car and heads towards a bounty hunter riding a motorbike. The bounty hunters shoots at him, but Blaze avoides them letting Blaze take the motorbike leaving the bounty hunters on the floor.

"Blaze!" Izumi shouts "They're going for the trucks!"

"On it!" Blaze rides ahead of Izumi to the trucks, a few soldiers are shooting at the motorbikes, but a lot of them miss. Blaze while on the motorbike shoots all of the motorbikes leaving the bounty hunters crashing with eachother.

Blaze gets back to the car.
"Blaze! Stop them for a few minutes while the bridge gets raised!" Imai points at a bridge over a massive crater.

The trucks pass through the bridge while Blaze jumps out of the car and stands there.

The bounty hunters dont stop so Blaze burned them.

"AHHHH!!"

"SHOOT HIM!!"

Blaze avoided them. The bridge was almost raised so he ran to the bridge and jumped only to leave the bounty hunters on the other side.

"Blaze! Get in!" said Izumi in the car
Blaze hop on and they drove off.

On the car.

"Are you okay!??!" asked Izumi very worried

"I'm fine, arent you a little bit to close" said Blaze