Chapter 3

I open the door to the science class to find everyone stopping to stare at me. I keep my eyes down and wait for the teacher to speak.

"You're late, but that's okay since today is the first day of school and I know the school is ginormous, I'm going to be graceful today", he said in a squeaky voice.

I look quickly at the board and notice that his name is Mr. Frantley.

Mr. Frantley is a tall, muscular bald headed man with brown eyes. He looks like he is on steroids, the only problem with him is his squeaky voice. It reminds me of that guy in 'Grown ups', that was hot, but had a really squeaky voice. Don't worry I'm not saying Mr. Frantley is hot though.

I just nod my head and attempt to look for a seat.

"You can go and sit and the table at the back", he suggests

Once I finally sat down, I look around the room. It has large tables with four seats, two of them facing the teacher and two of them facing away from the teacher. And there are two seats in the back for those people who came late and for those who don't have any friends that saved them a seat. The walls in this room are bright yellow, causing me to grimace, I hate yellow  to me it's the ugliest color even invented.

"So ladies and gentlemen, I have a question for you. Why did the the skeleton cross the street?", Mr Frantley asked.

The room was silent and no one bother to answer his question. I don't blame them, everyone has heard this joke like a thousand times.

"Because he didn't have any guts. Get it, because a skeleton has only bones", he said on the verge of laughter.

Then out of the blue, he starts laughing like it's the funniest thing he's ever heard.

Once he realizes that no one is laughing with him, he stops laughing and put on his serious face. It's scary how he can change moods really fast. I read somewhere that if you took steroids one of the symptoms are mood swings.

"Okay, for the rest of the class, you guys can talk and get to know each other", he sighed.

Everyone starts talking except for me and this other guy. The guy has black hair (which I'm guessing he dyed because no ones hair can be that black) with black eyes ( I'm also guessing that those are contacts). He also looks like he is wearing eyeliner. Overall he looks freaking scary.

Once he realizes that I've been staring at him, he turns his head and glares at me. After he is done glaring  at me, he puts his hood on and lays his head on the table.

Well, so much for socializing. I try to take a nap but everyone is taking so loud that it's impossible for me to take a nap. Dammit, I shouldn't have stayed up till 3 a.m. watching 'Arrow'.

I look at the clock and see that we only have five minutes left, I can finally get out of this class. It's not that I hate science. In fact science is one of the easiest class to me but I just don't like the people in the class.

"Okay, class is dismissed, see you tomorrow. Have a great Monday!", Mr. Frantley exclaimed a little bit loudly.

Who in the right mind says have a great monday. Doesn't he know that everyone hates Mondays. This guy needs to go through puberty again so his voice can get a little deeper.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

All of my classes were great except for history. I literally wanted to sleep in that class but the history teacher is really strict and has eyes like a hawk. Yes, like a hawk it's really creepy.

After history I have lunch.

When I am walking to the cafeteria, I am so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even realize that I bumped into someone. I didn't even glance up to see who that person was and I didn't even apologize,  I just kept on walking into the cafeteria.

The popular kids are at their own table, in the centre. The nerds, goths, and  badasses are at their tables. While everyone else that doesn't belong in any of those categories are sitting with their friends. Man how cliche can this school get.

I see a table that's all the way across the cafeteria near a window and no one is sitting there. Perfect just the way I like it. I walk over there as quickly as my short legs can carry me and sit down.

*****************************************

Guys this is the longest update I've ever done please tell me what you thought about it