my daughter and my boyfriend

Devyn Devlin is a 18 year old girl from Holmes Chaple Chesire. She moved to Chesire when she was 5 she was oringinally from Dublin, Ireland. When she was 17 she got pregnant of her boyfriend who she loved, at least that's what she though. As soon as he found out he left her and her unborn baby. The only person she had to talk to was her best friend Harry Styles, but unfortuantly he was on the x factor at this time. They talked as much as they could on the phone or skype. He would help as much as he could and was even there for the birth of her baby. As time goes by Harry and Devyn moved to London. Harry moved for the band but Devyn moved so she could be near Harry. Harry was the godfather of her little daughter Leigh-Anne. He was also basically the father of her eventhough niether Harry nor Devyn loved eachother in that way. Devyn has never met One direction (Harry's band) and they don't know about her, well they know her name and that her daughter is Harry's god-daughter but that's it. So it has been one yearssince she moved and since the birth of Leigh, and she hasn't regretted a thing. She loves Leigh so much and is the only person other than Harry in her life. She has never been out with a boy since Leigh but she doesn't mind that much because she'd rather have Leigh and not have a boyfriend.