Chapter I - Bloody Johnnie

Once upon a time lived young men. He was 19. He was orphan. Typical Irish apparence. He lived in haevy time of Ireland. The end of the 15th century, problems with the English. Son of irish women and english men, who was killed when He was 12.He was called John Smith. One day He used to walk around the port. He met a beautifull young woman. She told him, that Her name was Juliet. They spent a bit time together, and She invited John to her house on tea. They was talking about his life, about his problems, but She didn't said anything about her. He was in her house, but She was strange for him. They was talking, They was laughing and spent nice time, but Juliet had a plan for more. When John had leave, She catched him and kissed. They went to the bedroom. She get naked, He maked red. He was a virgin, so it was his first time. When they had a sex, They heard shot. John just saw scared face of Juliet and his blood on it, later he was fall on bed. It was her Husband. He back to home, and He saw his wife with strange guy. He didn't keep calm, and wanted kill him. She stand, wear her clothes and went to her Husband. John lied on this bed, and started hear screams, but He didn't understand any word. After a few minutes, She was back and gave almost died John a cup of something red to drink. Now, He know, If He knew what it was, and what happend later, He choose a death. He fall asleep. Juliet toke the most important things, and went to the London by horse cart. Of course it was long way, and when John finally woke up, He didn't know what's happend. She told him about that, and about curse. She was a vampire. He drank her blood, what make him, the same creature, but saved his life. He still didn't understand, why She did it. Juliet fell in love with John. She didn't want his gone, and She had to do everything to keep him alive. Then He knew a lot of about her. That girl was a very old vampire. She was born in the dark ages. That's why She had blonde hair and milky complexion, and was skinny. She was so lonely, couse often had to change place. becouse people began to wonder, her young apparence. She was from France. John was lonely too. They had hope, that They'll be happy together and really forever. A lot of years later they went to the U.S.A. They named it "age of party". U.S life in 20th century, changed them. Alcohol, drugs, sex and killing make them not innocence. Then John turned into Johnnie Bloody. He dyed his hair on red, and start be killer with his love. They both had a sex with many people. Vampires don't care about diseases. All of their lovers was killed after all. Johnnie started fuck males, and Juliet females. They was Bisexual. Their love started gone. Juliet fall in love with parties, but Johnnie started have enough this life. Before 21th century came, They wasn't together. Their love not survived "Age of Party". Juliet stayed high, all day , all night, everyday.  Johnnie lost grip. He started looking for a wicked people, and kill all of them. He decided use his curse to make this world better place. He move to the California. Juliet didn't know about that, and She didn't f*cking care. Johnnie needed a money to live. Last night in New York, He has robbed several stores and jewelers. He couldn't spend that money right away, so he hid in the woods for several months. When he decided it was a good time he came to California and started looking for a home. It took weeks before he found the right place. The house was a little secluded and fenced with trees. It didn't have many windows, and it had a lot of basements. It was the perfect place for a vampire, killer, hero. Johnnie didn't know who he was. Years went by, and he slowly improved, practiced martial arts, karate, judo, boxing, sneaking, and other things that could be useful to him in the fight with bandits. One day, he met someone as special as himself, but that's in the next chapters.