Chapter II - Sugar Pink

Now we know Sandy Rivers.  She was a very charming girl, her appearance resembled a doll. Very Light Blonde hair. Cute Blue eyes. When Sandy was 10 years old, her dad had an accident and died.  Her mother only had to look after her daughter.  Girls fighting together .When Miss Rivers was 13, her mother met a new man.  Tod Brown was a monster and degenerated.  The girl was hurt by him badly.  A few weeks after this guy move to the Rivers family, he started drinking.  Sandy has heard the bastard beat his mother many times, but She was just a child. What She could did ?When this charming person was 15 years old, this pervert began to perceive her as a woman.  He first just pinched her buttocks or spanked her.  Later, Brown began to do worse things.  Finally, Tod raped Sandy.  Her mother had no idea about it. She couldn't find a boy. He stoled her virginity. When the Girl was 18 years old, her parent committed suicide.  Miss Rivers decided to take revenge.  She found Sara Brown.  Brown's daughter.  She pretended to be her friend.  One day, the ladies went to the forest, where Sandy stabbed Sara with a knife.  She cut off her hand and threw the rest of her body off the cliff.  The murderer went to Tod and gave him that hand with a huge smile.  The man was terrified and scared.  Brown wanted to call the police, but he didn't make it.  That candy doll killed him.  She left for California the same day.  The girl knew that she would have money, so she would rent a room in a cheap hotel.  She dyed her hair a powdery pink, dressed charmingly and sexyly, and went out.  This is how Sugar Pink was born.  She set a goal.  She was looking for rapists, pedophiles, murderers, coquet them and then murdered.  Sandy Rivers died but was reborn as an Avenger, Monster Slayer, Protector of Women and Children.  Many people say that she is a psychopath but who else is to be after everything that happened in her life?  She didn't give up.  She started the fight.  One night Sugar Pink decided go to the disco club. In that place She find someone. Friend. Sister. Someone unique. The Women with special skills. They made new team. „Queens of Revenge". It was a Nightmare of Villians. Who is that Women ? You'll know it in next Chapter.